Hello from NH08

Thread Starter #1
Hi everybody,

I am living in Delhi and working in central govt. service (although my work is such that it creats headache for govt.[;)]; I am in Audit Department headed by CAG). I spent a major part of my life in cities situated on or around NH08 in Rajasthan, therefore the user name. Initially used to move in my father's Fiat, then I had Maruti 800 and now a days I am carless but considering (in fact dreaming[:D]) one.

Thanks for letting me in.

Welcome on board NH-08. Interesting name though, I knew it the movement I saw the user name that you are somewhere related to Delhi-Jaipur highway. Well nice to have you here and do share your dreams of owning a car. You never know people here might help to make your dream come true by their advices.

Have a pleasant stay at TAI.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, NH08. An interesting username indeed. Please create a new thread in Car and Bike Shopper Section with required information and we will be more than happy to point you towards a suitable car. And please don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you need any assistance related to the forum. Have a wonderful stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard NH08! Nice name to start with [:)]
So what car you have in mind? This is the place where you can talk about automobile fantasies.

Welcome aboard NH08.[:)] I love and respect the people in your department who do a real good job when it comes to getting hold of offenders in power. Keep up the good work!

Thread Starter #10
Thanks all. Great to be here. I will be soon seen in the Shopper Section.
So who is the next Target ?
Nobody particularly[:D], just trying to ensure that taxpayer's money is well spent.
So what car you have in mind?
I had a car in my mind till January last year but with every new launch since then, my mind is no more capable of taking decisions.[confused] Hoping to make up my mind here.
I love and respect the people in your department who do a real good job when it comes to getting hold of offenders in power. Keep up the good work!
Thanks, really appreciating words.
Once again, thanks all.

Top Bottom