Hello from Maximus

Thread Starter #1
this is sameer from thane, Have been a visitor to this forum for couple of months and to be frank its the only one is not blocked in my office.
I am quite impressed with the discussions here but it has made a lot of difference when I am scouting for accessories for my POLO Comfortline petrol which is to be delivered in first week of October.

Currently I own a CBR ABS version, a 4 speed RXZ. In the past I owned most bikes from RX series and a R15.

Welcome to our forum buddy , glad to hear our posts has helped you make some decisions.Will be nice to see an ownership report of the CBR.

Hope that our forum also doesn't get blocked at your office![lol]

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Sameer. Congratulations for booking New Volkswagen Polo. Aah! You’re a lucky owner of Honda CBR. I would too love to read an ownership review of same coupled with a few pictures. Also don’t forget to keep us updated about the delivery of your Polo. Have a wonderful stay on board and please do get in touch with our team whenever you need any kind of forum related assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8
thanks all. I will surely post a brief ownership review of CBR soon. Currently my CBR is stalled last 12 days due non availability of rear brake pads, and the front will be wearing out soon. all this at <5000 kms.

Currently scouting for ICE. have procured solid4, morel tempo. Kicker RCA's next on cards is infinity kappa one to power kappa 120.9 sub.

Hi Sameer,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see a CBR owner onboard. Do not forget to post a short ownership review of your ride along with some pics. In case you need any assistance, feel free to contact us.

Cheers,
Akash

welcome to TAI maximus! congrats for CBR..is brake pad wearing under 5k normal you ride it in spirited manner?? [evil]

Top Bottom