Hello from Mahendra - A Tough Mahindra Lover and Collector.

thank you sir
Yes that is a Fast and the furious movie.

That car was a Skyline R34 , mine is an R33 .

I can flush out that White smoke but its illegal in Australia so I have closed the Vaccum pipe from my blow off valve.
My car makes very nice fluttering sound when you change the gear since its Intercooled Turbocharged 6 cylinder car.,

It is very fast and I do race sometimes and win all the times. However my car is illegal on the road :)

You are most welcome sir and you can touch drive and do anything with the car no problems at all

Your son must be a car lover like you.

Before this skyline I had a Toyota Chaser TRD ( Tokyo Drift Movie has it) and another Red Skyline R33

Hi sir. Good to see an experienced man like you. What a life you have there and it is a perfect example for anyone. Also love your passion for Mahindra. I also have a Mahindra Xylo. Passion is there but its growing slowly. :)

Thread Starter #48
Thank you boy,it will be my lucky moments if my any experience help you boys.
Love and passion always grow slowly with time,it is just attraction which happens suddenly,so boy your passion is the true passion.

Dear Chaudhary ji, it's great to now a person like you, you are an inspiration to our generation whether it's about you learning English or your humble beginning from a Mahindra Tractor, this teaches us that with hard work anything is possible to achieve. Great to know about your 'Mahindra Collection', would definitely like to see all your Mahindra fleet in a single picture, Would love to see the hardcore yesteryear rare jeeps like MM550, CL's etc in your collection as I'm a fan of jeeps, pls. share more about your 'Thar CRDe' as I really like this new jeep as it carries on the legacy of the Legendary Jeep, would love to own one when I have saved money for it. Cheers to your spirit.

Thread Starter #50
Thank you for the warm welcome my boy,will take a photo of the cars and send it here for all you boys but i will take some more days.

it is very good to see and read all you boys after a long time,i went to vaishno devi first and after that i am now a days very busy with my partners for the works of a new colony.That is why i do not get the time for coming here and going to my village to see and take the photos of the cars i have sent there.
I will ask my children to take photos of my bolero,verito and XUV W6 today only and send them here for you boys till i go and take photos of my other cars.

Thank you for the warm welcome my boy,will take a photo of the cars and send it here for all you boys but i will take some more days.

it is very good to see and read all you boys after a long time,i went to vaishno devi first and after that i am now a days very busy with my partners for the works of a new colony.That is why i do not get the time for coming here and going to my village to see and take the photos of the cars i have sent there.
I will ask my children to take photos of my bolero,verito and XUV W6 today only and send them here for you boys till i go and take photos of my other cars.
Hi Sir, waiting for your updates. Thanks.[:)]

Top Bottom