Hello from LaTour

Thread Starter #1
Hello all!
To be fair, I'm not a auto freak or geek, though I've owned a 2000 zen till last Friday. Yes! I had to part with the Japanese beauty to bring home a new Italian beauty aka Punto [:D]

Of all these twelve years of owning the Zen, I never had any problems or issues with her except for some rattling noise (plastics) of late (for past 2 to 3 years).

Only when we made up our minds to switch into diesel hatch for economic sense, I dug through the various net communities to learn about what makes a car a car. Now, I can easily find out the differences between various engines and features, etc. Still, I'm a novice only in autos.

I'm a stock market investor and I follow more of the Techncial analysis than the Fundamental analysis while doing so. As I'm from Chennai, I love to hear Ilaiya Raja & ARR. Having worked on ships, I'm into wines also. With that said, my user name Latour is one of the five Premier Grand Cru Classe of France.

And my name is Babu Kothandaraman

Have a safe drive!

Hello and welcome to TAI buddy. And congratulations for your new acquisition. Punto is indeed a really nice car. We would love to see the ownership review followed by some nice pics as well.

Have a great stay here buddy.

Fazer

Suspended
Welcome to TAI.
Hae a pleasant stay here. Congrats for the Italian Beauty [:D]. Waiting for ownership review loaded with lot of snaps. [:)]

Cheers.

Hello Mr.Babu Kothandaraman,

A well detailed Intro.. & I'm willing to say "Varuka Varuka"[;)]

Have a pleasant stay with us.. Cheers[clap]

Thread Starter #9
Hello all!
Of all these twelve years of owning the Zen, I never had any problems or issues with her except for some rattling noise (plastics) of late (for past 2 to 3 years).
Sorry for misleading you all. Ofcourse, there were a couple of problems about three years back. The alternator gave up on me and had to replace it with a TVS one; and the steering wheel assembly was making "thud, thud" noise and it was replace as well. Thanks!

singh890, Fazer, Ravi3333, jihu123, AppU, prakashjga,

Many, many thanks for your warm greetings!

Oops! AppU saar, :) just for me, you are landing in the soup by using an ethnic welcome note. Take care!

Hello all!
To be fair, I'm not a auto freak or geek, though I've owned a 2000 zen till last Friday. Yes! I had to part with the Japanese beauty to bring home a new Italian beauty aka Punto [:D]

Only when we made up our minds to switch into diesel hatch for economic sense, I dug through the various net communities to learn about what makes a car a car. Now, I can easily find out the differences between various engines and features, etc. Still, I'm a novice only in autos.

I'm a stock market investor and I follow more of the Techncial analysis than the Fundamental analysis while doing so. As I'm from Chennai, I love to hear Ilaiya Raja & ARR. Having worked on ships, I'm into wines also. With that said, my user name Latour is one of the five Premier Grand Cru Classe of France.

And my name is Babu Kothandaraman

Have a safe drive!
Welcome Babu and very interesting to hear about your interests, wines and markets interest me, so hopefully ill pick up some cues from you.

Welcoime to TAI LaTour and congrats for your new Punto, another member joins the Punter's club in TAI, we expect you to give an ownership report of your Punto, (Zen if you like)

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, LaTour. Congrats for booking Punto. I would look forward to an ownership review soon. Have a pleasant experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom