Hello from an SUV Lover.

Thread Starter #1

bhvm

Honoured Member
Hello Folks!
I'm a auto enthu since very young age.
Learnt on Maruti 800 Dx Grade 7 on my farm(Shhhh!!!!!! Don't tell them!!!)
Driving Safari since 8th Grade. Have driven almost all Variants of Safari Till date.
I love the saf 3L and it got me hooked instantly. I also have an Toyota fortuner.

I'm an avid hobbyist too~.
Car modding, Graphics, Photography, Electronics, IT, you just name it.

Here is some of the work I've done-

DIY Sports Car LED headlights
DIY Sports Car LED headlights

Macros of my garden shot via mobile phone
Macros of my garden shot via mobile phone

Transform a boring old Table lamp into 2800 Lumen LED Blaster
Transform a boring old Table lamp into 2800 Lumen LED Blaster

How to cool your hard Disk under Rs.100
How to cool your hard Disk under Rs.100

See ya!

Welcome buddy on our forum, though I have a hatchback in my family, but I love SUVs and Cross-Overs, and dream to own one in future,nice that you own The King of all SUVs "TATA SAFARI". Hope you have good time here,cheers.

THE X-OVER

bhvm Welcome to TAI
Nice to see those DIY's all are excellent and intelligent.
Keeps us updated about your SUV's

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Bhvm. You’ve performed some really interesting DIYs. Good job. It’ll be also nice if you can start up an ownership review of the Fortuner. A lot of us here are fan of this machine. Have a pleasant stay on board and do feel free to contact us whenever you require assistance.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome abroad Bhvm. Nice work but I am not able to see the Sports car LED headlights ? Are you referring the stickers as LED headlights or am I missing something ? [confused]

Have a pleasant stay and be in touch for any support required on the forum.

Thread Starter #9

bhvm

Honoured Member
Welcome to The Automotive India, Bhvm. You’ve performed some really interesting DIYs. Good job. It’ll be also nice if you can start up an ownership review of the Fortuner. A lot of us here are fan of this machine. Have a pleasant stay on board and do feel free to contact us whenever you require assistance.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes of Course. I will make an 70,000 KM long term review on it.

Welcome abroad Bhvm. Nice work but I am not able to see the Sports car LED headlights ? Are you referring the stickers as LED headlights or am I missing something ? [confused]
UH OH!
Those 'Stickers' are called as Decals. They're Purple on my white SUV. Made in a wing like shape.
The LED headlights are screwed on the font bumper. View all the steps of that instructable to see them. I have also added beamshots at the end.

Top Bottom