Hello from a Metal Head!!

Thread Starter #1
First of all a big hello to all the like minded(Petrolhead freaks) people in here.
They call me Rajeev and currently based out of Bangalore. I am an accountant by profession.
Own a Yamaha FZ-S for the past 3 years and now would be a proud owner of a VW Polo in another week..[:D]
My hobbies being music, playing football and playing my guitar when free..
A hard core Metal fan, frequent most of the concerts happening in and around Bangalore.

Thats all for now. More later..

:)

Rajeev a very warm welcome to TAI, nice to hear your interests and i am tempted to suggest you to start a 'TAI Band' - am sure there would be some more hidden talent on the forum.
Congrats on the VW Polo, looking forward to a full fledged ownership report, have a nice stay here.

350Z

Core Team
Own a Yamaha FZ-S for the past 3 years and now would be a proud owner of a VW Polo in another week..
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Rajeev. Congrats in advance for acquiring the Polo. We would love to check out some snaps (Possibly with a review) once it is delivered. Have a fantastic experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey Rajeev, welcome to TAI. That was a nice intro and congrats in advance for your polo,(hopefully expect an ownership review).

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to reach the team for assistance.

Hi Rajeev, Welcome to TAI (with a million claps in the background :D) Congrats on the Polo. What colour have you booked? Please start an ownership thread & share your experience on how you decided to buy Polo (out of so many options available)? When you booked? Any Name you have decided for your car etc etc

Congrats Again

Ss80

First of all a big hello to all the like minded(Petrolhead freaks) people in here.
They call me Rajeev and currently based out of Bangalore. I am an accountant by profession.
Own a Yamaha FZ-S for the past 3 years and now would be a proud owner of a VW Polo in another week..[:D]
My hobbies being music, playing football and playing my guitar when free..
A hard core Metal fan, frequent most of the concerts happening in and around Bangalore.

Thats all for now. More later..

:)
Welcome to TAI Rajeev,
Congrats on your Polo ! Its a great car !
Hope to see your thread on the Ownership reviews page soon !

Hello and welcome to TAI Rajeev. That's a very nice intro of yours. Have a pleasant stay here.

And congratulations on your polo buddy. Will wait for the ownership review and pics[:)]

Welcome to TAI, Rajeev. Your Intro is already rocking and has already touched base (and bass) with fellow music and motor enthusiasts.

Hope to read and see and elaborate yet crisp ownership review of POLO from you with pics.

Way to go on this forum. You will have many new friends here. Cheers.

Thread Starter #10
All - Thanks for that warm welcome. much appreciated. I will very soon put up the pictures of my German Beauty(Most probably on saturday or sunday). Hands are itching to get behind the wheel!!!

Oh and I forgot to mention one thing in my intro. I am basically a Malayali but born and brought up in rest of India..Parents are settled in Aamchi Mumbai. :)

@Rightnow - yeah. I do listen to Korn and am booking the tickets as well.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom