Hello from a Car Lover

Thread Starter #1
Hello Team,

Let me introduce myself to the forum. My name is Prafull, an IT consultant by profession, Production Engg by qualification and Car Lover by choice :)
Till now my ownership of different vehicles is :

Bajaj Scooter (Still Love that Baby and have it in my garage)
Bajaj Pulsar (One that bought with my own hard earned money)
Tata Indica Xeta - First owned car
Skoda Rapid - Currently owning and enjoying the ride.

Apart from these cars in India, owned / used following cars (only counted the ones which I drove more that one month at a stretch)

Chevy Tahoe (Wow what a Car or was that car or Truck??)
Nissan Altima
Nissan Maxima
Dodge Charger (Cherry Red Hot Beauty)
Toyota Corrolla
Toyota Rav4

Look forward to this group to enhance my knowledge and will try to contribute to the best of my abilities and knowledge.

Keep revving but drive safe

Praf

Praf Warm welcome to TAI, Have a good stay here.
I especially will look forward to the Skoda Rapid Ownership review from your side.

Best Wishes

Thread Starter #3
Praf Warm welcome to TAI, Have a good stay here.
I especially will look forward to the Skoda Rapid Ownership review from your side.

Best Wishes
Thanks Iron Rock!

Definitely by this Sunday will post my Skoda Rapid 6.8K kms ownership review.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Praful. That’s a nice list of cars. We look forward to a review of your Rapid. Have a wonderful experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Prafull, welcome to TAI. That was a nice intro of yours and congrats for your Rapid,hope to see those reviews on your rides.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.

Welcome aboard Praf,it looks like we both are from same field of IT you are a consultant and I am in management(not higher,maybe middle or higher-middle).
In the list of cars and bikes also we have two things common:-
Bajaj Pulsar:I also have one at my home.
Chevrolet Tahoe:I got the chance to drive one for 2 days when I was in US(Thanks to company and friends there).

Hello and welcome to TAI Prafull. That's a nice intro of yours. we would love to see your review for the Rapid.

And those are some nice cars to drive maxima and charger. And charger is a beast.

Have a pleasant stay here.

Thread Starter #13
Welcome aboard Praf,it looks like we both are from same field of IT you are a consultant and I am in management(not higher,maybe middle or higher-middle).
In the list of cars and bikes also we have two things common:-
Bajaj Pulsar:I also have one at my home.
Chevrolet Tahoe:I got the chance to drive one for 2 days when I was in US(Thanks to company and friends there).
Hey ParC.. Nice to hear that we both are from same field and with same passion. Even I thank my company for my experience in driving different cars abroad.

Thread Starter #14
Hello and welcome to TAI Prafull. That's a nice intro of yours. we would love to see your review for the Rapid.

And those are some nice cars to drive maxima and charger. And charger is a beast.

Have a pleasant stay here.
Hello Singh890. Yeah the charger was real beast and head turner. Had took that car to our trip State of Florida and continue with it for a month.. Just did not wanted to give it back. About Maxima, I owned that car for more than a year and loved it. My timelines for Rapid review got a hit as I had to travel this weekend. So, will do it tonight or tomorrow

Thread Starter #15
Hello rajvel and Mukesh,
Thanks! Sorry for delay in response as I was travelling this weekend (ofcourse with my Rapid [;)])

Top Bottom