Hello Friends

Thread Starter #1
A big hello to one and all.

I've been reading this forum for quite some time and found so many things useful. Wanted to actively participate in the discussion so I joined the forum, finally, after a long time.

I'm an IT professional based out of Mumbai. I bought my first car in May 2009. It was Fiat Palio Stile 1.3 SDX. Earlier to that I was riding my reliable companion - Yamaha RX 135 which I bought in Feb 2004.

I don't have a lot of knowledge hands on, but the experiences over the years with motorcycle and car have taught me quite a few lessons. The others I've learnt through such knowledgeable forums.

So I'm here to learn a lot more, and also share my little bit. Thanks for having me.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Squid. You will surely have a fruitful experience by sharing and gaining information on autos with fellow enthusiasts. Please do not hesitate to contact our team if you need a hand around. Welcome again and we look forward to your active involvement in the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi squid, welcome to TAI. That was a nice intro, it's nice to see members joining after reading the reviews here which is helpful. We love to see the review of your Palio SDX which is missing in this community(hopefully a review). We also like to see your active participation in the forum.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.[:)]

Hey squid, Welcome to the Club dude. Have a happy stay here [:D]

Fiat Palio Stile 1.3 MJD SDX (May 2009 - May 2012)

Does this means you sold your Palio in may 2012?? By the Way its a nice username SQUID [;)]

Thread Starter #7
Thanks for a warm welcome friends.

Yes, I sold the Palio SDX in May 2012. The usage of the vehicle had gone down drastically. Less than 200 kms per month, and that too on weekends. As you are aware, they stopped the model in 2009 itself - a few months after I bought the car (thought Tata + Fiat is a good sustainable combo). The value of car was depreciating fast, so thought of selling it off.

But do let me know if anyone wants to know anything specific to the car/model/manufacturer. I've had good three years relations with a lot of people dealing with TATA/Fiat.

@pr3m - thanks. Got this name from a movie long time back. There was a character with codename as squid, who was a hacker, and a very cool character. Liked it, and ever since have always used it online.

I'm already enjoying my time here, and also learning the rules of the forum. So bear with me while I become conversant. Thanks. Glad to be here.

Top Bottom