Hello Friends!

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

I am ToughGuy, people call me TG got registered on this forum today. I am a passive reader on this forum for quite long time.

Profession: Civil Engineer

Vehicles:

Polo Diesel: booked yesterday
MS Wagon-R: 2008 Model converted to CNG
Hyundai I-10 1.2L: 2011 Model
M-800: 2005 Model

Hobby: Love driving a lot and always try to find excuses for long drives.

I am sure it would be a great experience over here.

Regards,

[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome from one Delhi’ite to another. Nice username there and congratulations for booking the Polo. What variant did you book and which colour? Looking forward to have a fruitful interaction with you on the forum. Have a wonderful stay and in case of any help, just feel free to contact. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Heartiest welcome from one Delhi’ite to another. Nice username there and congratulations for booking the Polo. What variant did you book and which colour? Looking forward to have a fruitful interaction with you on the forum. Have a wonderful stay and in case of any help, just feel free to contact. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks 350Z for such a lovely welcome, i booked Polo diesel comfortline variant and color is white. Hope to get my vehicle soon!

Thread Starter #8
@ dodge_v1per, Sam Dinkar, cooldhaya, gdave

Thanks a lot for such a warm welcome.

Hello Toughguy,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Do share an ownership review of your cars. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

Hmm, Toughguy from Delhi. But your avator picture does not show a toughguy image (please do not mind.)

Welcome aboard and please let us know, how did you reach to the conclusion to buy Polo D and what is OTR price in Delhi !

Thread Starter #13
@ jalex, venom, Akash, shailinder Thanks for such a lovely welcome,

Got the delivery of my Polo on 5th Feb'12 and today posted my initial ownership review at TAI do check that.

Regards,
ToughGuy

Top Bottom