Hello friends.

Thread Starter #18
@CRDISamir:
Of-course I can do it any day for you.Right now cannot present the pics because it is at home but the details are following:-
Got the complete system from Bosch center here in Meerut(now closed)which consisted of one HECU,its components and one disc brake was also bought by me(ABS can be done in the stock disc too).The system works only for the front disc the rear disc was fitted later but since it is single disc type so only front.

You can get it from your city too and now its available at very low price as compared to the one I paid.

@CRDISamir:
Of-course I can do it any day for you.Right now cannot present the pics because it is at home but the details are following:-
Got the complete system from Bosch center here in Meerut(now closed)which consisted of one HECU,its components and one disc brake was also bought by me(ABS can be done in the stock disc too).The system works only for the front disc the rear disc was fitted later but since it is single disc type so only front.

You can get it from your city too and now its available at very low price as compared to the one I paid.
Hi Vipul

Intresting. I am into fuel injection and have close relations with Bosch dealer over here. Please let me know the details. I own Pulsar 180 would like to modify the stock hydraulic brake into ABS.

Regards
Samir

@CRDISamir:

Hey buddy better start a new thread and give a detailed report on the same with costs involved too , will be helpful to many people and also get noticed.

Thread Starter #21
@Cooldhaya:
Will be starting a new thread soon as I return home from the hospital which is still going to take 15-20 days as said by a sad looking doctor whom I give smiles and he looks like I am a goon.

Top Bottom