Hello Friends

Thread Starter #1
Hello Friends,

My name is Nitesh Patil, I am from Thane, and I feel great about being a part of TAI. I love cars, I love driving and travelling. I work as a Project Manager for a big IT company (I know, it sounds very boring, but have to do it for a living [:D] ).

Apart from automobiles, I love photography and I also do some card modeling. Car that I own currently is a Indica Xeta. I just love my car and take her out for a long drive on most of the weekends.

Hope to have lot of fun here.

350Z

Core Team
Hey Nitesh,
Welcome on board! We are glad to have you in our team.

do some card modeling
I guess, Its car, Right? So which type of car modelling you do?
It will be great if you can post some images of your work here.

Nitesh, Be sure you check out the General Rules of the The Automotive India before you start participating in discussions.

For any help regarding community, Please feel free to contact me or mail at board@theautomotiveindia.com.

Welcome again & Enjoy!

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #3
I guess, Its car, Right? So which type of car modelling you do?
It will be great if you can post some images of your work here.
I actually meant Card Modeling. its a hobby which involves modeling of various things like Vehicles, buildings etc .. using paper and glue. I enjoy creating detailed models of Ships and Aircraft's.

Will post some images very soon.

350Z

Core Team
I actually meant Card Modeling. its a hobby which involves modeling of various things like Vehicles, buildings etc .. using paper and glue. I enjoy creating detailed models of Ships and Aircraft's.

Will post some images very soon.
Ohh..I see.

You can start a seperate thread to post the images of your work.
Waiting for the pics.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Nitesh,

Welcome to TAI. Interesting hobby of card modelling. I have seen some excellent card models. Waiting to see your work as well. Do post some pics of these.

Have a great time here at TAI.

Cheers,
Vroom

Thread Starter #8
Thanks man, I will upload the photos soon. In the mean time you can check the photos of my recent trip to Fort Raigad. I have created a thread in the "Travel Experiences" section.

Hello Friends,

My name is Nitesh Patil, I am from Thane, and I feel great about being a part of TAI. I love cars, I love driving and travelling. I work as a Project Manager for a big IT company (I know, it sounds very boring, but have to do it for a living [:D] ).

Apart from automobiles, I love photography and I also do some card modeling. Car that I own currently is a Indica Xeta. I just love my car and take her out for a long drive on most of the weekends.

Hope to have lot of fun here.
Nitesh, welcome to NTAI and enjoy your stay.Good to hear about your card modeling passion and would be looking forward to see some of your work.

hi nitesh, thats a nice hobby, very interesting. welcome to TAI buddy & please share some reviews about your car & trips. have a nice stay.

Hey Nitesh, welcome to TAI dude. Its nice to see that you do card modelling,. Would love to see a couple of your creations.

Top Bottom