Hello Fellow Petrolheads

Thread Starter #1
Hi Folks,

My name is Aditya.I got an invitation on Orkut and I am more then happy to be on TAI.
I am from Chembur,Mumbai (waiting for Mumbai Meets).

My love for Automobiles started at the age of 2 when i got my first set of die-cast cars gifted by my aunt.I'm 18 now and pursuing my Mechanical Engg studies.DIY Experiments is something i do in my spare time.Computers,Electronics and Robotics are my field of interests other than Automobiles.

I currently own a Zen Estilo and a Hero Honda CD-Dawn.Vehicles we previously had were a TVS-50 that belonged to my dad then a Kinetic Honda DX and a 2003 Maruti Omni which was our First car.I learn't driving in the Omni and its 1 car that is really close to my heart.I have heard serious criticizm about the Zen Estilo but it serves me well (i'll post more about it in the Ownership Review thread).

Dream Machine-Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640-4 SV

Hey hi aditya.

First of all welcome to TIA.Nice to know about you DIY interest even i like the DIY's.I guess you are in my friends list on orkut.Is it you who has a done the LED lights job under you car yourself ?

Thread Starter #3
Yep
Thats me [:D] (The World is a Tiny place)[agree]
I did it on my car.I have recently did a Grill Job on my Estilo.Its there in my Album.i'll write about it here soon

350Z

Core Team
Hey Renegade,
Welcome aboard, I'm glad to see you on The Automotive India.
Aditya, Do have a quick look at the Rules of the community to that you can enjoy every bit of your stay here.

I'm looking forward to read the review of your Estilo and Yes, Post your DIY work too in the DIY Section which is currently empty!

Hope you're enjoying your stay.
Welcome again!

Drive Safe!
350Z

Yep
Thats me (The World is a Tiny place)
I did it on my car.I have recently did a Grill Job on my Estilo.Its there in my Album.i'll write about it here soon
Ya right. I have even commented on the grill.Asked you to put some neons behind it.[:)]

Hey Renegade

Welcome to TAI & have a great stay!

Love to hear that you like DIY's. Waiting for your reviews & ownership feedbacks

Hi Renegade! Welcome to TAI forums. Enjoy your stay here. Kindly share about your DIY jobs and give us some knowledge about it.

Aditya, good to see you in TAI and welcome onboard.Looking forward to hear more about your DIY job in its related thread.

Adi, yeah just checked and liked it too, may be we could learn few things exchanging ideas for sure.Was a superb and neat work done on your car.

napster

Suspended
hey renegade, i missedout your post, sorry for that, anyways welcome on board, and good to see a DIY lover

Top Bottom