Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hi ,
I am Jatin Ahuja From Mumbai , It's been raining since yesterday , and hav enjoyed a ton on my new Swift VDI ,

Hoping to meet new Frnz here and learn from some and Provide good suggestions to some .

regards
Jatin
Happy Motoring [;)]

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Jatin. Have a wonderful experience on the forum. We look forward to read more about your newly acquired Swift. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Jatin. Have a wonderful experience on the forum. We look forward to read more about your newly acquired Swift. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hey Jatin, as mentioned by 350Z above looking forward to read more on your new refreshed Swift performance as it was there in my wishlist before I settled down with my Volkwagen Vento recently with a great jump in budget

Congrats on your purchase and membership registration [clap]

Hello Jatin, welcome to TAI and congrats for your new swift, yes i know rains play spoilsport when a new car comes home.Please do share an ownership review, it would be great(psst.we have many Punto and Verna reviews, let the best selling hatch come to picture too)

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.[:)]

Welcome aboard Jatin, Have a great time here.[:)] Driving in the rains is another experience altogether. I love driving in the rains. The only sad part is that your car gets dirty soon and you have to wash it every day or so. And do share some pics of your Swift with us.

Hello and welcome to TAI Jatin.

We would love to read your ownership review for the swift and see some nice pictures of your ride.

Have a pleasant stay here buddy.

Hi Jatin,

Welcome to the TAI forum. Congrats on your new swift and do not worry about rain man. A new car always blessed with rain God !!

Thread Starter #10
Hi All ,

I Am so Obliged to Real All your Posts . and this all makes me visit TAI more and more .

And As all of you have asked for Ownership Reveiw . I will Post it by tonight itlself .

It's Feels so good to hear from all of you . Thankyou !! :)

Regards
Jatin

Top Bottom