Hello Everyone.

Thread Starter #1
Hello Folks,

My name is Ashok. I am from good old Madras ( Chennai) and am employed in Saudi Arabia. I am a 55 year old auto enthusiast and I have been lurking about this site over the past five months.:biggrin:

Much to my wife's chagrin ,I enjoy riding motorcycles and driving my Gypsy. Though I do not have an engineering background, I am a fairly good mechanic and can cope adequately with whatever issues the vehicles that I own throw at me from time to time.

I have no hesitation in opening up an engine , getting flummoxed and then carting my very own mess to my favourite mechanic so that he can do what all the Kings men (and I) could not do (putting "Humpty Dumpty back together again!"

Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of interacting with you folks. I hope to make a lot friends at this website and I hope to learn as much as I can from all of you.

Best Wishes,
Ashok

350Z

Core Team
Great to see a long-term visitor finally joining us in the club. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Ashok. As a typical automobile enthusiast - You own a few exciting rides there (Enfield / Gypsy). I would love to read more particularly about your Gypsy in form of a comprehensive review coupled along with some snaps. Have a pleasant experience on the forum. Please feel free to contact us for forum related support. It would be our pleasure to help out anytime. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Fazer

Suspended
Welcome Welcome!![:D]

That was a nice intro of yours..Have a pleasant stay here!
Waiting for Ownership report of the Gypsy along with Pics[rules] :)

Cheers!

Hello Ashok and welcome to The Automotive India and thats a really nice intro. Good to see that a long term visitor finally boarded the Plane of Automobile enthusiasts. And would love to read your ownership review for the Gypsy with some pics. And yes have a wonderful stay here. [:)]

Hello Ashok,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Do post some DIY assignments of yours in a separate thread. In case you require any assistance, please feel free to contact the board.
Wish you a revving stay.

Cheers.

welcome to the forum
Saudi Drifting corporation is it haha jk

Have you seen those idiots doing that abuse to the cars, they call it drift?

Hi Ashok, Welcome to TAI, that was a nice intro and we would love the complete review of your Gypsy!

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance[:)].

Top Bottom