Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm Dr Chang and really excited to join you people. I own a Skoda Fabia 1.6 and would love to share my experiences and modifications done to my car.
Thanks for this opportunity TAI.[:)]

Regards,

Chang

Last edited:
Hello tichang77,
Welcome to TAI , thats a fine car that u have, do make a ownership thread and share your experience of skoda with us.
You could also help us regarding first aid as you are a doctor.[;)]
have a pleasant stay here

Hello Doctor,

Welocme to TAI..

awaiting to see the modifications of your car.. start a new ownership review about your car & add more pics of Fabia [:)]

Thread Starter #5
Thanks guys for the warm welcome, and for the first aid thing.... Anytime.[angel]

Fabia 1.6 is a really a fine car as Jayesh mentioned it. I am in the process of making a new thread. Really guys, this car has so much to offer. Will let u know, but looks like its gonna take some time. Till then...... Vrrrrrrooooooom.....

Thread Starter #7
Tried adding some here itself but this iPad doesn't support or is it that :stupid:

Anyways, will surely do that once I log in from my lappy.

Make a separate detailed ownership review of your car. Add lots of photos there only. and please take your own sweet time in writing the review. we can wait for some time [drive]

Welcome to TAI doc.
You are owning a very good car out there. I am looking forward for a ownership review of the vehicle! Between, what all modifications are you planning?

Tried adding some here itself but this iPad doesn't support or is it that :stupid:
Yeah, you are right. Unfortunately, TAI doesn't support iPad to add pictures!

350Z

Core Team
I'm Dr Chang and really excited to join you people. I own a Skoda Fabia 1.6 and would love to share my experiences and modifications done to my car.
Thanks for this opportunity TAI.
Heartiest welcome onboard, Dr. Chang. Skoda Fabia 1.6 is a sweet ride. I look forward for an ownership review coupled with some interesting photos. And while you help us on the first aid, feel free to get in touch with our staff for forum-related aid. :wink: Have a thrilling ride in this automotive nirvana.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Ahhh, do I see another driving enthusiast, a 1.6 hatch is truly a hoot to drive. Welcome to TAI Dr. Chang, hope you have a pleasant stay here.

freakdude.

Top Bottom