Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hi All TAI members
I am a practising physician based in Delhi. I have following this Forum for some time. Now I am really proud and glad to be among some like minded friends.
I am drive a 2005 Opel Corsa and a Wagon R vxi. I have booked a Ertiga VDi and loking forward to get it soon. Driving in the Himalayas is my passion. For the last 10 years I have driven almost whole of the mighty Himalayas.
Hope to have a great time here among the fellow TAIians.
DRIVE SAFE.

Hello drivesafe,
welcome to TAI,
Am sure we will have a great trip from you, regarding your trips in the himalayas,
also u can guide us on first aid.[:)]
We have 2 doctors joining the forum today[clap]

Hello Drivesafe,

Welcome to TAI,

Advance Congrats for your Ertiga..

share your Himalayan expereince with Photos to us.. we are waiting for that :)

Thread Starter #6
Hello and Thank You so much to you all for such a warm welcome. I will definitely share my 15 yrs of travel experiences.

350Z

Core Team
I am drive a 2005 Opel Corsa and a Wagon R vxi. I have booked a Ertiga VDi and loking forward to get it soon. Driving in the Himalayas is my passion. For the last 10 years I have driven almost whole of the mighty Himalayas.
Nice username chosen there. Congrats for booking Ertiga. All of sudden the count of Ertiga buyers and owners has seen an upward surge on our forum. You will surely enjoy the stay here and I really look forward to read your experiences of driving on the Himalayas. Do also tell us about Opel Corsa. It is a rare thing these days. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8
Hi Vibhor
Thanks. yeah , as I love to drive in the Hills , so I always drive safe.
Ertiga is a winner from the day one.
Yes I have got the 2005 Opel Corsa by inheritence. It was my fathers last upgrade. Now he doesn't drive. So I got it as my 2nd car. Though I am driving that car since 2005. I can really swear by this car. with 1.56 k in odo, it still gives 15km/l withA/C.I have driven it through all sorts of terrain.No breakdowns enroute whatsoever. Just did 3300km last month from Delhi to Puri via MP. Just a bit difficult to maintain, as spare parts are not available easily.

Just did 3300km last month from Delhi to Puri via MP. Just a bit difficult to maintain, as spare parts are not available easily.
Why dont you write a travel log on this trip of yours,do share the route taken , with all the pictures that you must have taken,
looking forward to this log of yours[:D]

Hello Drivesafe, welcome to TAI, that was a nice intro and congrats for your Ertiga VDi
It sure is a winner from Maruti.

We'd like to hear your experiences on your voyage to Himalayas too.

Have a pleasant stay and feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.
Happy foruming[:)]

Hello Drivesafe,

Welcome to TAI. I am more interested on your Corsa ownership review. It is one of the best engineering example but most under rated in India. I wish GM should not discontinued it. The heavy doors, balanced ride, chunky steering and the quality of steering wheel, oh man, its endless. I am always a big fan of Opel cars.
Please so start your ownership review with photos and also the travelogues.

Top Bottom