Hello Everyone !!

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

A warm greetings from Hamster and Wishing you all A Very Happy & Prosperous 2012 ahead !! [cheers]

I am Venkat currently in my mid 30's.

Looking back in the rear view mirror, Born and raised in Nagercoil till my schooling did my UG in Thiruvananthapuram, then profession took me to Chennai .
Now working with a MNC product company in Bengaluru.

I love driving [drive], Music,
cooking & home improvement(love to experiment on both).
Very hardcore Foodie, but trying to control my taste buds 'coz of my age.
Love "watching" F1, Cricket, Tennis, BasketBall.

Am married and my spouse is aware of my addictions to anything in wheels, and god bless, she supports me in it.

I am a very proud owner of the Swift Vdi and also a Honda Activa.
I m looking forward to buy a Bull(RE CL 350) and also down the lane to a SUV when I am enriched with Vitamin M. Have to admit that somewhere in the corner, my heart beats for a Beamer

Hamster - The name would have given you a clue. Yes, I am a big fan of Richard Hammond of Top Gear and preferred to use his name in this great forum !! I do hope that I can also give some good reviews like him here.

Looking forward to interact with you all, 'coz I simply believe that knowledge shared is knowledge doubled !!

Cheers
Venkat

Nice introduction Venkat,
Welcome to TAI. We share your addiction to wheels and speed. Have a good time reading the various threads of your interests and do contribute in your unique way by posting reviews, travelogues and comments.
cheers.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Venkat. Good introduction. Have a pleasant stay with us and feel free to get in touch with our staff for any assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #10
Thanks All and great to be a part of the forum !!
My sharing of my experience with my swifty will start soon,
Just to give you a heads-up, she has just done 37K on odo and also completed her 2nd B'Day 15 days back.
Regarding the Bull, got bitten by the thump bug recently, but right now going through the war of the head Vs heart.

Top Bottom