Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hello automobile fans,

This is Manjunath from Bangalore.

My interest are gadgets, riding/driving and automobiles.

My riding machines:
Pulsar 150 (2003)
Honda Activa (2005)
Royal Enfield Machismo 500 (2008 - SOLD)
Pulsar 220 (2010)

My driving machine
: Ford Figo 1.2 Black (2010)

My dream Car is Shelby Mustang GT500
My dream Bike are Ducati Monster 1100S and HD V-Rod

Hello Manjunath,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have a biker onboard. I would love to see an Ownership report of your Royal Enfield. Now since you are from Bangalore, do have a look at this thread which is about The Official TAI meet next month.
Have a pleasant stay here.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Manjunath. It appears that you are more into Bikes, we look forward to see an active participation from your end. Please visit Announcements section once, in order to get familiar with polices as well as features of this community. Also, do not hesitate to contact us in case you require any assistance. Have a pleasant stay.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Manjunath welcome to TAI.

Why did you sell the RE? Any problems with it? I recently drove my friend's Classic 350 and boy it was amazing to drive!!

Thread Starter #5
Thank you everyone
@akash - Sure will definitely try to make it for official meet. Sure will report ownership report of RE [;)]
@350Z - You are right from childhood i like riding doesnt matter whether its bicycle/bike. Now I'm new to driving and i'm enjoying it. I'll go through policies.
@Cooldhaya - I sold RE because of unreliable spare parts [anger], will list in my ownership report on RE soon. You should try 500cc if forget about 350cc RE.

hey nofate. welcome to TAI forums and have rocking stay. [thumbsup] what's reason behind your user name? lol.

Hello Manjunath,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a pleasant stay!

Seems that your passion for bikes is unlimited.

Nice set of wheels. Why not share more details about your rides in respective threads?

Top Bottom