Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Dear Friends,
It gives me a great sense of satisfaction and pride to be a part of the forum which already has more than 15000 like minded automobile fans. I would like to extend my sincere thanks to Akash1886 for recommending me to this forum and for bringing to my attention the qualities of the forum. Akash has known me for quite some time and we have shared a lot on automobiles together. Thankyou Akash, I hope I will contribute to the forum and shall stand by the expectations of everyone.
About Me: I am based in Noida and I work with a leading business conglomerate as General Manager, Corporate Affairs. My love for automobiles started when I tried my hands on a two wheeler (TVS50-A moped) in 1985, since then I have come a long way and have almost driven all kinds of vehicles.
You would all know more about me when I will interact with you in the forum.
Best Wishes
MBSM

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Dear Friends,
It gives me a great sense of satisfaction and pride to be a part of the forum which already has more than 15000 like minded automobile fans. .
Best Wishes
MBSM
Sir Namaste, Your joining our forum is surely an honor. We are a growing forum and to have enlightened member like you here surely will help us go a long way. You have been my guide and honestly I have learnt from you.

I am sure in the times to come you'll equally appreciate the efforts of our fellow buddies here and get to know new and interesting happenings on varied subjects.

Thanks a lot for joining us sir. Its a humbling and happy feeling to have another of my family member on TAI. Looking forward for the 6 superb and detailed ownership reviews of the 6 Hyundai's we have at home.

Meet you soon at home!

Regards

Akash

Dear Friends,
It gives me a great sense of satisfaction and pride to be a part of the forum which already has more than 15000 like minded automobile fans. I would like to extend my sincere thanks to Akash1886 for recommending me to this forum and for bringing to my attention the qualities of the forum. Akash has known me for quite some time and we have shared a lot on automobiles together. Thankyou Akash, I hope I will contribute to the forum and shall stand by the expectations of everyone.
About Me: I am based in Noida and I work with a leading business conglomerate as General Manager, Corporate Affairs. My love for automobiles started when I tried my hands on a two wheeler (TVS50-A moped) in 1985, since then I have come a long way and have almost driven all kinds of vehicles.
You would all know more about me when I will interact with you in the forum.
Best Wishes
MBSM
Welcome to The Automotive India MBSM and wish you have a pleasant stay here.Like what aakash said we too would love to hear more from you and to share our common passion for automobiles.

Top Bottom