Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
This is Varun kulkarni from Pune.I'm doing mechanical Engineering from Pune University.
I love Machines and Since childhood I've been crazy about automobiles.Now being an engineering student I'm getting to know details of everything related to it.
I'm sure that I'll gain more knowledge from senior members of this forum and will share whatever tiny knowledge i have.
Thank you !
[cheers]

Welcome Varun. Have a nice stay here and share your engineering knowledge. I am sure you will learn something about Automobile here.

350Z

Core Team
Hey Varun, Nice signature and good avatar too. We've a couple of more automobile engineers from Pune and I'm sure you'll have an awesome stay here. Do keep posting and sharing information about automobiles and if you've some queries, Just post them out here freely. Also, For any forum related issues, Please do not hesitate to Contact our staff anytime. Welcome to The Automotive India! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey Varun, Welcome to TAI. Enjoy your stay and dont forget to put up ownership report of your rides. Btw you havent told us about your rides.

Thread Starter #5
Thank you everyone !

Sorry that i didn't put up information about my rides !
I currently have Pulsar 150 !

Hi ivarun, welcome to TAI and hope you are having a great stay and learning knowledge here. btw, whats the meaning of 'i' before your name in your username??something like i10? :lol!:

Top Bottom