Hello everybody

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI Members,

I am Basavaraj Patil from Bangalore.

Just recently I have joined this forum in anticiaption sharing my experences and to get more knowledge about automotives.

Currently I own a Chevy AVEO and today I am taking delivery of GPunto MJD.

Looking out for nice time of learning and sharing expereinces other fellow members.

Best Regards,

BASAVPAT

350Z

Core Team
Hello Basavpat, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. So today must be the D-day for you. :smile: Please do share about your car as well as dealership experience in a separate thread, once you return after taking the delivery. Have a pleasant stay here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Basavaraj welcome to TAI! So by now i think you must be driving your Punto! Congratulations and yeah start a new thread sharing your delivery experience and pictures of the car! BTW there are loooooots of Punto owners on board here , they can help you out in any problems.

Thread Starter #6
Thanks one and all for wishing me.

I had taken delivery of my PUNTO at Hubli, my native place and driven it down to Bangalore.

Since earlier I had owned UNO & PALIO NV 1.2, GP dint disappoint me. Though I had kept speed cap of 80 KMS considering runing in period,the drive from Hubli to Bangalore was simply superb. It may be due to possession of a new babe too....[:)]

Hello Basavaraj,

Welcome to The Autmotive India & have a great stay!!

Good to hear that you are pleased with your new babe, looking forward to hear more experiences from you.

Thread Starter #9
Friends,

I beg your pardon in replying late. As I was travelling on official duty I couldnot able to go thru mails.

So far I could drive the new babe in Bangalore streets and roads. Planning a long drive with family when kids get Christmas holidays after which I may write a detailed report on Punto. However, I am happy with the Car so far its Road Handling capabilities and the way with which it runs over Bangalore potholes.

Regards,

Welcome to TAI Basavaraj!

Congrats on your new car. Please share your buying and owning experience with some pics. Enjoy and drive safe.

Welcome on board buddy. Congrats on your new Punto. You are welcome to start your own ownership thread. Don't forget to share some exciting snaps too.

Hello basavpat,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Congratulations for your new purchase. Do share the ownership report of your Aveo and newly bought Punto.
Have a pleasant stay.

Cheers,
Akash

Top Bottom