Hello Everbody

Thread Starter #1
Hello guys,

I am Sumit from Navi Mumbai and own a 1.4L Grande Punto. My fascination of Automobile brings me here. I love doing photography, listen to good music apart from Automobiles. Hope to contribute in my best possible way. [:)]

Thanks.

Hello guys,

I am Sumit from Navi Mumbai and own a 1.4L Grande Punto. My fascination of Automobile brings me here. I love doing photography, listen to good music apart from Automobiles. Hope to contribute in my best possible way. [:)]

Thanks.
Welcome to TIA, "home for petrol heads " , hope you will have a great time with us all TIAians.

Jeno [cheers]

350Z

Core Team
Hello Sumit! Welcome to The Automotive India. Great that you own a Punto, You'll enjoy the company of like-minded people here. We hope that you will share experiences of your ride. Don't hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello guys,

Thanks.
Nice. Another love story already completed. How's your punto reacting to your driving? Give us some update. And yes welcome aboard. I am sure you will have an awesome company here![:)]

Hi Sumit,

Welcome to The Automotive India. We do have a thread dedicated to Photography, so do post your clicks in the thread. Also do not forget to post the initial ownership experience of your Fiat Grande Punto 1.4. In case you need any assistance, feel free to contact us.
Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash

Thread Starter #9
Welcome to TIA, "home for petrol heads " , hope you will have a great time with us all TIAians.

Jeno [cheers]
Thanks mate!!

Hello Sumit, welcome to TAI.
Please share your experience with Punto 1.4.
Thanks!! Will try sharing my experience soon. [:)]

Hello Sumit! Welcome to The Automotive India. Great that you own a Punto, You'll enjoy the company of like-minded people here. We hope that you will share experiences of your ride. Don't hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks Saar. I'll try to contribute to forum in my best possible way.

Hello Sumit welcome to TAI.
Thanks.

Thanks.

Nice. Another love story already completed. How's your punto reacting to your driving? Give us some update. And yes welcome aboard. I am sure you will have an awesome company here![:)]
Yeah, I love my Italian lady. :P Thanks

Hi Sumit,

Welcome to The Automotive India. We do have a thread dedicated to Photography, so do post your clicks in the thread. Also do not forget to post the initial ownership experience of your Fiat Grande Punto 1.4. In case you need any assistance, feel free to contact us.
Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash
Thanks. Already started posting in photography thread. :P

Top Bottom