Hello Automobile Lovers!

Thread Starter #1
hello guys,

i am Dattaraj coming from Goa and am very happy to join this forum. i am newbie on this forum and expecting a warm welcome from all you guys and gals.

i am into a business here in Goa. My job includes travelling places [:D] and hence i am lucky to spend most of my time in my car travelling places. i drove a gypsy for almost 3 years prior to driving a scoprio or thar as of now.

i am huge motorsport fan and participate regularly in any motorsport event being organised in Goa. although that they are organised very RARELy![anger]

i am here on this forum to learn many new secrets about automobiles from you guys and also to share my experience with you ppl.

Re: hello automobile lovers !

Hello Dattaraj, welcome to TAI. You will surely like discussing with us, you have both scorpio and Thar? That's great, hope to see those reviews with pictures soon.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.

Hey Dattaraj, Welcome to the TAI Family.

Gypsy, Scorpio and Thar. That is really an interesting sequence of Motors to drive. Also man do through us more lights on your motorsport experience along with your ownership review.

And finally GOA - The place where all fellow TAI mates to go atleast once. The real happening place. I have been there in the month of Feb '2012 with my friends of 8 Nos. That was real awesome place. You are so damn lucky to be there and being a frequent traveler as well.

Once again Welcome to you [clap]

350Z

Core Team
i am into a business here in Goa. My job includes travelling places and hence i am lucky to spend most of my time in my car travelling places. i drove a gypsy for almost 3 years prior to driving a scoprio or thar as of now.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Dattaraj. Nice to e-meet with another petrolhead who’s into motorsports. Would love to see some snaps as well as a review of the Thar. Have a wonderful experience on the forum. Do feel free to get in touch if you need some assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Dattaraj, welcome to TAI.

That's a nice intro of your and yes would love to see an ownership review of Thar.

Have a pleasant stay buddy

Thread Starter #8
nice to hear from you guys

thanks 350Z, would sure love to write a review soon. trying to hunt some time although. give me a while, i ll do it very soon.

Hey Dattaraj, Welcome to the TAI Family.

Gypsy, Scorpio and Thar. That is really an interesting sequence of Motors to drive. Also man do through us more lights on your motorsport experience along with your ownership review.

And finally GOA - The place where all fellow TAI mates to go atleast once. The real happening place. I have been there in the month of Feb '2012 with my friends of 8 Nos. That was real awesome place. You are so damn lucky to be there and being a frequent traveler as well.

Once again Welcome to you [clap]
thanks, let me knw when u plan ur next trip to Goa. [:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TAI Dattaraj !!

A lucky person being from GOA !! I love this place after my hometown Hyderabad.

It is very nice driving in Goa with most of the one way traffic !! My favorite places are Madgoan and Colva !!

Thread Starter #10
Welcome to TAI Dattaraj !!

A lucky person being from GOA !! I love this place after my hometown Hyderabad.

It is very nice driving in Goa with most of the one way traffic !! My favorite places are Madgoan and Colva !!
thanks gurrala. there are many more beautiful places around GOA and yes i am lucky to be born and brought up in Goa. do inform me the next time u visit goa. [:)]

Hello Dattaraj, welcome to TAI. You will surely like discussing with us, you have both scorpio and Thar? That's great, hope to see those reviews with pictures soon.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.
thanks vishwas. would spare some time and write the reviews..

Hello Dattaraj, Welcome to the TAI Family.
You have a nice collection man.
Have a pleasant stay.
Once again welcome.
thanks man.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, Dattaraj, the trip to Goa is long pending in my list since year 2009 !!

I used to visit Goa every month for 3 days during 2001 to 2004 on business travel[:)]

Yeah there are too many places and almost I had been to all the beaches in Goa and some ghats too. I driven down to Goa at least 10 times in car from Sawanthwadi side and Belguam side. Driving in monsoon on these ghats is awesome !!

Defenately I will meet you whenever I visit next [:D]

Dattaraj Warm welcome to TAI and good to hear your motor sport interests and experiences. Interesting choice of vehicles. Look forward to see an ownership review especially of the Thar!

Top Bottom