Hello All!

Thread Starter #1
Hi, I'm Sathish from Chennai/Coimbatore (dad has just got transferred). I'm a software developer working for a MNC in Bangalore. I normally spend more than the vehicle's purchase cost in maintaining during its life with me [:)].

I own a Bajaj Pulsar 150 UG3 and care taker of my dad's 12 year old Maruti 800, my much inspired car.

Hello and welcome to TAI Sathish.

Maruti 800 is one of the best car with minimum maintenance and very easy to drive and learn. Do share your ownership reviews.

Have a pleasant stay here.

Hi, I'm Sathish from Chennai/Coimbatore (dad has just got transferred). I'm a software developer working for a MNC in Bangalore. I normally spend more than the vehicle's purchase cost in maintaining during its life with me [:)].

I own a Bajaj Pulsar 150 UG3 and care taker of my dad's 12 year old Maruti 800, my much inspired car.
Welcome to TAI. Have fun and knowledge here

350Z

Core Team
I normally spend more than the vehicle's purchase cost in maintaining during its life with me.
A usual case with most of the petrolheads. :smile: Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Have a fantastic experience on the forum. Do let us know if you need a hand around.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to The Automotive India, Satish. I would like to have a glimpse of your rides, especially after reading your following statement.

I normally spend more than the vehicle's purchase cost in maintaining during its life with me .
Have a pleasant stay aboard.

Cheers.

Welcome dear sir. Welcome to TAI once more.

Top Bottom