Hello All

Thread Starter #1
Hello Guys/gals,
I am from Kerala.Hope this forum is informative about Bikers as well.Can I expect Ownership threads for Bike Models here?

Regards,
biker.

Hello Biker!

Welcome to TAI & have a great stay!

Ya absolutely, we have guys owning bikes from CD100 to R15, So which one are you looking for ?

Arun

Suspended
Welcome aboard biker!!
We have so many Keralites!! You'll feel like home!!
You'll definitely get reviews about bikes.Which bike do you own ? Are you planning to buy one?

Thread Starter #4
Thank You Guys.I have a One Month Old Black Apache RTR 180.Currently First Free Service Over at 600kms and Finished 1200kms.Due to Heavy Rains Here ,I am not able to Enjoy My Ride these days.
My Previous Rides Includes a 2005 Bullet Electra 4S ,Suzuki Fiero,Yamaha RX100 etc.

regards,
biker

Hey biker,welcome to TAI.

Well there ain't many Bike Ownership threads but you definitely will get to know what ever you ask for.[;)]

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard biker!

Hi Biker,
We're glad to to have you onboard. I wish you a very pleasant stay in The Automotive India.
We surely have many bike enthusiasts here who helps to keep our "The Two Wheels" Section alive.

You too can join them and share as much knowledge as you want, Also post review of your bikes here with couple of images.

Also, Make sure to go through the Rules & Regulations of community which will help you to enjoy each every moment here.

For any help regarding community, Please feel free to contact us using Contact Form Or mail us on board@theautomotiveindia.com and it will be our pleasure to assist you.

Welcome again!

Drive Safe!
350Z

Hey Biker, welcome to TAI bro!!! Have a blast here and you can rely on this family to provide you all info about bikes.

Top Bottom