helleow rev lovers...

Thread Starter #1
hi bros(/sis if any),

i am jayadev from north part of gods own land kerala.

into not so road friendly field called oil industry .most of the time on helicopters,aeroplanes or ship and offshores[frustration]

basically an electronics freak whom did not do any technical course but turned to it due to love for music;building amps,speakers,room acoustics,fiddling with computer and anything in electronics -i am into it.
lately i droped into automobiles and loving it so much.
learnt driving at very early age of 24 and got license much earlier at 26. now running on 28.
to be exact i have a kind of mystical relation towards machines no matter what so an obvious fast learner.
love watching movies , listening music,photography, building stuffs with own hand,long long long drives (with my beloved)
reserved and shy kind with an open heart to help others.

loving it to soul, to be among like minded TAI members.
with best wishes.
jay.

So finally created an Introduction thread huh? That's great , anyways welcome to TAI! Hope you remain active always.

And hey learnt driving at early age of 24? I think many of our members here learnt driving at much younger ages.

Thread Starter #3
thanx dhaya,iam taking it as a compliment.
truly 24 (quite embarassinng so put it in humourous way). i did do driving since age of 13, but never got a chance to be a good one. finally at 24 when i ended up in rajasthan baadmer desert for job related; with a mahindra pickup. i did what i could do my best. loved and lived driving for three months continuesly..

Hello Jayadev,

Welcome to The Automotive India & hope you are already having a great stay!

Enjoy your time here..

Thread Starter #7
thanks to you all.

all of you please do forgive me for my terrible English and spellings, blame it on tiny mobile keyboard or my education...thankfully.

ilango i am bit directionless now, as i don't see any comments or queries so what should i put in there. i feel they are all too much techy and boring to most .

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
It is never too late for introduction and passion. Nice to read your introduction, and if automobiles were your passion, 24 was not actually too old to ‘officially’ learn driving. Hope you are having a great stay already. Please feel free to contact us in-case you require a hand around. :smile:

PS: Are you currently staying at Baadmer, Rajasthan?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #12

Top Bottom