Heart Over Mind: Hyundai i20 or Volkswagen Polo? (Booked i20)

Re: Heart Over Mind: Hyundai i20 or Volkswagen Polo?

then what should I do friend? should i wait for that.
Yes, They might solve some of the famous issues with i10 like AC , steering rattle

Thread Starter #47

If heart says Punto then you should definitly go for it . I dont find any reason for you not to buy Punto and go for something else.
As the facts is , most of the users I have come across did appreciate punto or linea they owned and those who were against were typically narrow minded ones of course there were criticizer whom did criticize in favor of it .

If it was me in your place I would never compromise against unique experience of great driving, handling,stability ,built and looks compared to plane jane life with jack of all trade but master of none type car.

Reading a review of punto is much different than owning (driving) it.

even a short test drive cannot give much of an idea as what it would give you in long run.
my decision is on punto, but my fly like i20.. after year surely i ll buy punto [cry]
i already booked i20. as service of fiat in our place pathetic, not good as Hyundai.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #48

guys how to check i20 October model 2011.

plz help.

Thread Starter #50
Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #51

Guys how to rename my post thread.

350Z

Core Team

Which post would you like to rename? Please report that post and we will do it for you.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #53

Which post would you like to rename? Please report that post and we will do it for you.

Drive Safe,
350Z
my post was heart over mind...

and its mind ruled me hyundai i20..

Thread Starter #54

are you depressed with my choice?????

not an reply?

congrats dude..but new i20 is also coming next year!!
Oh any idea when it will be arriving I am in the process of buying two diesel cars i20 diesel was on my mind ,but i20 before they made it 6 gears had abs on the magna,then only top end came with abs kinda put it out of my budget, as I do alot of high speed highway driving I wanted ABS,hopefully they will introduce abs on the mid segment cars like they use to.

But as the current trend all car makers are offering abs only on the top end,before swift came with option on vxi or vdi,now its moved to the top end zdi,which is a good 1lakh over the vdi swift here in bangalore

Swift Ldi 6.23lk on road
swift vdi 6.80lk on road
swift zdi 7.83lk on road

so if i want a decent diesel car with abs cheapest option would be like a ritz vdi abs(I dont want to buy that car though)

Thread Starter #59
its not happening. please tel me how should i get model and vin number of exact model of october.

pl z can you help me.

Top Bottom