Headlamp bulb for Dio

Thread Starter #1
hi guys.
today somehow i felt that the bulbs of my dio were not powerful. so thought of changing it to halogen ones. so got a 35w halogen from mico for 80 bucks(stock one is also a 35w). but i still feel that the light is not enough. so guys please suggest me a good bulb for the dio headlamp(not a HID). i am ready to spend anything within 500 bucks.

Well even i use a Rs 200 bulb on my karizma. The light is white.

But the fact is - WHITE light does not mean BETTER VISIBILITY at all.

Most of my friends use HID's on their Dio's.Give me a days time,i will help you out.

Thread Starter #6
@racerdabba
what may be the cost of the bulb? and will that fit in the dio?
@neil
dude i got mico 35w halogens for 80 bucks. is the brightness of the bosch same as this one? and what does H4 mean?

@neil
dude i got mico 35w halogens for 80 bucks. is the brightness of the bosch same as this one? and what does H4 mean?
H4 is the model no. May be this one is a little more bright. But still it wont be much helpful.

If looking for more light without much strain on batter go for the HID's.
(cost 4K)

The current 35w bulb runs on the alternator,if you use a high watt bulb it wont perform to its potential i guess & would "DIM" with the use of horn & indicator.

You could actually try " Osram Nightbreaker ",have heard a lot about it but never got a chance to use it. Even many karizma owners are happy with the night breaker.

Top Bottom