Hatchback for 4.5 Lakh (Ex-Showroom)

Oh okay that's great , around 10 days.

Even i don't know why its called Boxing day! BTW any year end discounts? What's the OTR price your getting it for?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #77

AMG

Suspended
like i already said, a 90 k discount.

5.06 ex showroom after discount.

Thread Starter #78

AMG

Suspended
and it is a great price considering we were offered a i20 MAGNA (base model, since dealer said that was era stopped) at 5.09 lakhs ex showroom, with a 2 month waiting period.

90k year end discounts or general discount? Can you just push the dealer for giving the same discount if you take the car next year?

Thread Starter #80

AMG

Suspended
90k year end discounts or general discount? Can you just push the dealer for giving the same discount if you take the car next year?

to be honest, i dont really know.

i am busy with exams here in delhi, and the car has been booked by mom and dad in amritsar.

i post whatever little info i get to know.

Well why don't you ask your parents to inquire the dealer about the same? Because in 4 days your car will look an year old on paper and trust me people look into the year of manufacture first rather than the month!

Thread Starter #82

AMG

Suspended
is it not possible to get the car in december and get it registered in january?

Yes that is also possible , you can drive with a temporary registration i guess. But my question is , is the dealer going to agree on that? Or are you planning to register the car yourself?

Yes that is also possible , you can drive with a temporary registration i guess. But my question is , is the dealer going to agree on that? Or are you planning to register the car yourself?
People do wait for their favorite number for months, so registering later would not be a problem. Dealer is getting money on invoice value and for him it's sold (yes he will be loosing a couple of thousand on registeration and miscellaneous expenses, for which he can wait).
Actually self registration is an option also and people do that when buying vehicle from different cities/states.

All in all congrats for the car. your parents would love it. I would have chosen the same for my parents,

Regards,
Maddy

350Z

Core Team
put in the deposit for a fabia 1.2 elegence. :evil:
Congrats. Get the VIN decoded because a few dealers are clearing off the cars from stock as old as Jan 2011. Telling this because there’s a wider scope of bargain.

Unless Skoda decides to continue this scheme in New Year then it will not be possible.

is it not possible to get the car in december and get it registered in january?
Yes. Even if the car is being registered through the dealership. And I recommend this. Just insist the dealer.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #87

AMG

Suspended
First of all congrats.

July 2011???? [confused]

do you mean a car manufactured in july.
Did you decode the VIN or the dealer told you?

AMG, thanks.

Yes. The car is manufactured in July 11. I wanted to have "Fabia - Ambiente" - which comes with Airbag. The new variant "Ambition" does not have airbags. Skoda removed this safty feature due to cost cuting. I had other option of Aug & Sept cars of white color too but I wanted to have C.Beige. Will there be any problem with car which is 5 month old?, I assumed it could be reached to dealer 3-4 months back.

@AMG, Congrates [:)] I missed it in my ealier post due to excitement :rolleyes:.

Yes. The old models (Before Oct 11) had Airbags in all 3 variants. The new one doen't so deicided to buy the old one. The top varient Elegance is @ 6.1 (OTR) which is above my budget. Experts, will it be okay to buy July 11 model ? please guide me, this is my first car.

Top Bottom