Happy Republic Day!!

Happy Republic to everybody who views this![lol]

Well as of now no plans for me today! Just TAI'ing for one full day![:D] What about the others?

Happy Republic day to all. So what's the plan for one-day holiday? :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Going to be out riding the bike on some hill roads ... would have been out earlier, but my pals who are to accompany me are just getting up ... they realized late that today is a dry day, and decided to make up the loss yesterday!!

Some quality time with me and my Pulsar!!

Back, and shampoo time for the Fabia ... hopefully the snaps will follow!!

JAI HIND!!

MY INDEPENDENCE DAY WISHES TO ALL FELLOW TAI'ns AND GUESTS
made a trip today to lonavala and khandala. brought lots of chikki's from lonavala. already finished almost half of it. and was really facinated by the road condition of mumbai-pune highway. i have never seen such well maintained roads in KA.

made a trip today to lonavala and khandala. brought lots of chikki's from lonavala. already finished almost half of it. and was really facinated by the road condition of mumbai-pune highway. i have never seen such well maintained roads in KA.
We are waiting for your travel report and the pics.

And BTW its 26th Jan, so its REPUBLIC DAY and not INDEPENDENCE DAY.

Hey!!
You were in "Apun ka ilaka"!!
Glad you enjoyed the roads!!

sorry guys. happy republic day:agree::stupid: actually was feeling very sleepy when i was typing.
@akash
hey buddy. congrats on your promotion. a report with pics will follow as soon as i am back home
@aditya
"yaar apun ko toh aapka ilaka bahut acchha laga"
i always dream of driving on such roads. i actually wanted to drive my uncle's indigo in which i had gone there. but it was a taxi(yellow board) for which i did not have a license and my uncle told me that "mamu log" in this particular area are very strict.
so did not drive.
one more thing which may sound off-topic. i noticed that the petrol indigo has got a hell lot of good pick up in it which i never expected.
and can anybody tell me where can i shop for automobile stuff in mumbai? i am not particular about anything. just wanna see if i could get something interested.(me very budget constraint )

Last edited:

Top Bottom