Happy Birthday, TAI. Grand 9 Years Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
9 Years. 9 Years of pure obsession. 9 Years of wonderful memories. 9 Years of one grand journey.

Happy Birthday, Dear The Automotive India. :smile: This isn’t just a forum. It’s a family.

On this auspicious occasion, on behalf of our entire team, I express sincerest gratitude to all TAI-gers.

A community is only as good as its members are.

Our remarkable achievements in past 9 Years are the testimony to joint-effort of nearly 24K members present onboard today.

We take great pride in still being a completely autonomous and most accessible automobile forum in the country.

Though each one of us has contributed in our own unique way;

My special thanks to Core Team and Honored Members whom I’ve personally known working relentlessly and selflessly 24x7 for The Automotive India:

Akash, Akash1886, Iron Rock, TSIVipul, Vijay, Vishwas. Kudos team. You rock! [thumbsup]

Sharing a snapshot of our past 9 Years in essence.

TAI.jpg

Thread Starter #2

350Z

Core Team
Wishing a very very happy birthday to our lovely orange and white website.

9 years of enthusiasm and knowledge sharing, definitely millions would have benefited from this small set of enthusiasts brought together by Vibhor. Congrats to Vibhor too for making this forum what it is today.

This name, The Automotive India is no more a website for many of us, it is as common for us to visit the forum daily and either read or contribute like having food - yes, at least thrice a day.

Happy Birthday TAI

Congrats to Vibhor and all TAI members who have contributed their knowledge to make this forum more stronger in Automotive Segment, all these years. And I wish it gets much more resourceful in upcoming years.

Be Safe and Drive Safe to munch more miles with smiles.

Regards
Mithran​

Happy Birthday TAI.

I am a newbie . Joined just a month before ,asking for a new car suggestion.

TAI helped me to make an informed decision. And my new machine was waiting for me in stock yard.

Thanks

Many Happy Returns Of The Day! It has been one happy and fun-filled ride for me as I'm sure it has been for all the others! Kudos to all you folks in the core team - I know how sincerely & hard you have worked to bring this forum to where it is today.

Once again, a very happy birthday to our TAI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom