Happy Birthday, TAI: Eight Glorious Years of Relentless Passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my! I really don't know how or why but right now I'm very emotional! Guess it was a good thing I decided to join TAI instead of waiting till December because I've seen TAI's 8th birthday!:stupid:. It has been only about a week since I joined but I already feel a familial atmosphere here.
Congratulations TAI family. Wishing all the best for years, scratch that, for decades to come![clap]

Many many happy returns if the day to TAI and to TAIgers for making this celebrations special.My special wishes to Vibhor for making his dream possible and creating and giving us all this platform to share our passion together.Also to all the Mods team and members to make TAI what is is today and for days and celebrations coming ahead.
[clap][clap]

Wishing a Very Happy Birthday to TAI and all the members on completion of Eight years. [clap]
It requires a strong dedication and commitment to achieve this milestone.
Wishing more glorious years to come for TAI and proud to be part of this community

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Indeed a Special Moment! 8 Years of Pure Automotive Passion, 8 Years of respect and support to Members, 8 Years of sharing valuable automotive knowledge is a remarkable achievement for sure. TAI is definitely is widening it's presence with such valuable information with regards to Automobiles. I am proud that in my own small way, for past 2 years I have been a part of this awesome family of auto-enthusiasts who have no airs about their knowledge and give respect to everyone's views. Vibhor you have earned the blessings and respects of many of the enthusiasts and I am sure our TAI will grow at a faster pace.

There is no better time for me to share a real life experience happened today at Hexa Experience Event. My entity as "Reporter Saab" given at TAI has become an address for me by some of the other media guys too which definitely means our TAI is indeed grabing more and more readers. 2 guys from the media today approached me for a bite on Hexa off-road experience. Though my hair wasn't tied so couldn't do it but I was surprised when they referred me as "Reporter Saab" from TAI(they had some list of the journos from various publications)[:)]. I told this to Vibhor and Vipul both and honestly today I got to know the real value of "Reporter Saab" as my virtual identity. All this limelight and recognition is only and only because of The Automotive India. I am really indebted for this honor![:D]

All the best!

Regards

Akash

Happy Birthday TAI.

The credit goes to the Moderators for their passion and ALL the members whose enthusiasm keeps the threads and TAI going great.

Let's all contribute to keep TAI going for many many many many more years.

Happy Birthday to "The Automotive India".

Congrats to the Moderators, core team members and the Staff for bringing this enthusiasm successful for a full eight years and best of luck for munching more miles with smiles. [cheers]

Regards,
Mithran​

This year has been special, first 5 Lac posts and now this.

Credit goes to the super-active members and core team for constantly making efforts and keeping the forum a great place to be in. Many other forums I know couldn't make it beyond 3-4 years successfully. Wish TAI clocks many more milestones like these. Hip hip hurray! :biggrin:

Regards,
Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom