Happy Birthday, TAI. Celebrating 7 Years of Uniting Petrol Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday TAI. Many many more years to follow. I personally feel very much privileged to be a part of this fraternity. This forum has increased my knowledge about cars. The best thing is this community has made many friends from various parts. A question can give a hundred answers with experience and expertise. Regards to all my fellow members, the core team and once again Happy Birthday TAI.

Happy Happy birthday TAI [clap].Sorry for being late. It has been a wonderful experience here and an enhancement to my automotive interests. Hearty wishes to the team and fellow TAIgers.

hearty congratulations on the 7th birthday. its been a year that i'm associated with TAI and what a year it has been immense knowledge gained. made some good friends all in all I'm Loving it here.

Thanks for accepting us novices into the family with wide arms.

TAI is the "one-stop" solution for many an automotive related questions. Hearty congratulations to Mods and Members for keeping TAI that way. Looooooooooong live TAI.

A million thanks to 350Z for having started this awesome forum. I still remember the days when I used to browse a very famous forum (you all know it) where I was not able to get a membership as they conduct elaborate essay writing and non-sense stuff.

If I had not been on TAI, I doubt if I would have dared to do any DIY. In the few restorations that I have done so far, TAI and TAI-gers have been a great moral support.

I met some awesome like minded people who stay in far off states across India!

Sethu Murugan - Chennai
Rahul - Pune
Shantanu - Lucknow
Keith - Mumbai
Rayal - A.P
Prabhu - Davangere. Karnataka

In-Bangalore
Varun, Girish, Karthick, Sanjay, Vishwas, Abdul, Ashesh, Harsha, Arya & many more.

Everytime I had any suggestion to improve the forum quality/website, the mods have always replied to my posts & PM. Sam Dinkar & 350Z have replied to every PM of mine.
They may not have actioned everything I asked, but what matters is the acknowledgement and response time, which is so very prompt.

I really feel, that this forum is run by people who know what it means to fall in love with a car. When 350Z's 800 was stolen the no:of TAI-ger's who felt bad & posted replies - this alone is enough to show the amount of care & gratitude we all possess to wards this awesome forum.

My journey with cars began, with a breakdown in my first car (a used M800) and I dint even know that the mechanic had jumpstarted to start my stranded car. Today I have come a long way and I have lots of things to do in future as well, none of this would have been possible, If I WAS NOT A TAI-GER.

Once again, a million thanks to this awesome forum & wish it many more years of awesomeness.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAI!

Thanks & Regards,

Anand (SS80)

First of all, many congratulations on successful completion of TAI's 7th Anniversary.
Secondly, Thanks a lot Vibhor, for starting this amazing forum. I have learnt lot many things ever since I've been a part of TAI, I got my first love, my little Blue Eon after going through the extensive comparisons, official reviews and ownership threads on TAI. Also, many fellow TAI-gers came forward to help me out in sorting out all of my queries. I really feel honored to have been part of the TAI community for the past year.
At last, I'd like to wish everyone many more miles and smiles ahead on this beautiful journey. [cheers][drive]

A hearty wishes for one of the best automotive sites. We have come a long way and hope the journey continues. Any community will be because of its members. So I wish all the members who spend lot of their valuable time in composing the threads, replying and keeping them alive.

We all have definitely learnt a lot from this forum. Thanks a lot for keeping it simple.
Once again I wish you a happy 7th birthday. More to come.....!! Till then keep revving.

Congrats Vibhor and the entire team on our Birthday, if i do not browse through TAI the first thing in the morning, (which is rare) i feel i have missed something.

all the best, keep it up.

regards

vinod

Congratulations for the "team TAI" in their comprehensive effort and success in the Indian automative forum. It's been great 7 years for the team effort and hopefully the team continue the success in future and set a benchmark for the Industry

happy birthday to all TAIgers
this forum gave us a chance to inspire and getting inspired and learning new things mainly sharing happy moments for the rest of the world to give a hope
thank you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom