Happy Birthday, TAI. Celebrating 7 Years of Uniting Petrol Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Happy 7th Anniversary The Automotive India! :smile:

For once, I find it hard to believe that it's been seven years already. But the memories of day one are still as fresh in my mind as if it all occurred only yesterday. What started as a casual personal blog has today turned into one of the most authoritative automobile media publications in India. TheAutomotiveIndia.com has not only set an entirely new benchmark in the online sphere but in automotive industry as well. Our influence and impact is unprecedented with several industry-firsts including truly exhaustive road tests, first ownership reviews, best website of the year award, conducting actual COTY awards and the list goes on. I'm not at all surprised that we are already frequented by Fortune 500 CEOs, top industry professionals and closely monitored by PR agencies alike. What TAI has achieved in such a little span is indeed a matter of pride for us but what really remains unchanged is our passion and values: Uniting petrol heads in a friendly atmosphere with zero compromise on quality. I, on behalf of our team, take this opportunity to thank each one of you for making TAI what it is today. But watch out; best is yet to come.

Here's what some of you have to say:
Thanks to TAI, I have gained a lot of knowledge about cars, the problems that arise from day to day usage of our cars along with solutions to conquer them, timely help from the experienced guys out here. The friendly and welcoming nature of everyone here. makes me want to visit this site every single day. Thanks a lot TAI, and everyone out here. Cheers.
I would like to Thank TAI for saving me from an eventual disaster. My Honda CITY is liable for airbag inflator change as per Honda Recall. I was reminded of it by the member CRACING for the same. I am proud to be a member of this family and thank you for having me. Had it not been for TAI, I would have ended up loosing my or a loved one's life some day. God BLESS TAI with success. And big thanks to CRACING for helping with the reminder.
Right from knowing how to learn to drive in cities, long drives, up hills and so on, I learnt from TAI.

In fact the tips for my first drive to Nandi Hills as a new driver came from a thread here on TAI: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f.../12519-drive-nandi-hills-tips-new-driver.html

Travel plans, suggestions for pit stops, tips on taking care of the car and many many learnings came to me from TAI!
I must say THANKS to TAI
TAI is just like wikipedia for me
With TAI only i am gaining knowledge about automobiles
TAI has become part of my daily activitiy
TAI helped me to get good friends and relations
I am really proud to be in this community
I found The Automotive India just yesterday and it was love at first glance!, I'm glad to have found a very good automobile discussion community.
I would Really like to Thank TAI for Making me a Part of this Wonderful Forum. So So Much to learn. so many threads i have come across really breathtaking. I Thank TAI once again from the bottom of my heart for making me a part of a wonderful Joyous Ride. May we have more members who join us on our long ride.
First long trip to thanjavur with TAI stickers,

Many people from neighbors to strangers enquired about it,
And the orange one "my ride my pride" is a sure head Turner...

Vibhor, What you did before sending the stickers to me

After adding the stickers my driving behaviour is changed, it mesmerized me or what

Now am driving with more confidence but with good patience and driving in controlled speed even if the road is empty

In a 360 kms trip i have crossed tripple digit just for few seconds and it didn't moved more than 110 kmph,

This stickers does more wonder, this time my wife worn the seat belt till end of journey, and my kid try to wear seat belt on his own.

Now am thinking of buying more TAI stickers and present to my beloved friends and relatives, is it okay to do so ... guys
TAI PDI Checklist: I just love carrying this list with me to every single PDI I have done (I do a lot of PDIs' voluntarily) and Believe me, I have had more than 50 copies of this list printed one day at my office (personal one) and all 50 of those were filled within 5 months. I handed one to my three friends who did PDI of their cars. The friends came back again asking for 5-6 more lists for the PDI of cars in their circle and so on.
This list always get the sales guys speechless and even once an SM at a dealership even took the list from me just because he found it very good in case he himself needs to do a PDI. The list is super detailed and takes it's own sweet time for a complete PDI if we follow this list completely, sometimes even the sales execs who accompany us even get annoyed because of the time we take. But.. and a big but indeed, the complete PDI from this list adds an another level of confidence in the buyers.

Thread Starter #2

350Z

Core Team
Some glorious moments from our past:

This is how we used to look when we just started out. :smile:

1.png

All the data had to be sacrificed in lieu of moving to an all-new platform.

2.png

First look of our existing forum, known as NGTAI (New Generation of The Automotive India).

5.png

First look of NGTAI overhaul that happened last year, known as NGTAI v2.

ngtai-v2.png

TAI received the prestigious 'Best Website of the Year' award in 2011 conducted by MetrixLab.

WOTY.png

In 2012, our core team member 'Iron Rock' conducted exclusive Ford Fiesta Mumbai-Bangalore endurance run in 14 hours flat. Full travelogue: link.

Ford-Fiesta-Powershift-Automatic-Kinectic-Blue-Rear.JPG

TAI was handpicked to represent India in the Global Hyundai Club Invitation (South Korea) among 13 other countries. (Full coverage: link)

The Automotive India Car of the Year awards are first of its kind in the whole Indian automotive industry.

TAICOTY.jpg

Numerous have been benefitted by them, our official reviews are unquestionably comprehensive and considered a benchmark in this industry.

Reviews.jpg

Not just road tests, ownership reviews of many of the new cars are first seen only on TAI.

Ownership Reviews.jpg

TAI-gers take great pride to represent their favourite community by pasting official stickers on their rides. Got yours? http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-automotive-india-stickers-v2-grab-yours.html

Stickers.jpg

A very happy birthday to The Automotive India. This forum has been a great platform to share your thoughts and have your opinion heard! I am proud and blessed to be a part of this community. We get answers to all our queries, interact with and get to know many wonderful enthusiasts and are updated constantly with auto news and reviews. It is a wonderful place to be in for automotive enthusiasts.

Kudos to the core team for maintaining the forum. Wishing TAI lots of success in the future! [clap]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Vibhor, Today being an auspicious day of Guru Parv and TAI's birthday makes it even better. I with my heart and soul would like to congratulate all the members who have made it possible for The Automotive India to reach such a gigantic success. This moment does make me emotional as well as happy for the fact that I have been a part of this wonderful community for more than 1 year now and certainly look forward to benefit from the large amount of info present here. Vibhor, aaj Party banti hai bhai!!

Have a great time and may god keep our The Automotive India as lively and informative as its now and may it grow manifold in years to come.

Regards

Akash

I've been a part of this great team only since 2013 but it has been a fantastic asset! Thank you TAI for introducing so much new friends, thank you for So much information and learning, thank you for great moderators and giving a chance to discover my reviewing and writing abilities, thank you for recognizing my sketching and Photoshop skills and finally Thank you for making me a TAIger!
Wishing many more successful years ahead!

Heartiest congratulations to Vibhor sir and team. 7 years of complete awesomeness. Happy Birthday TAI. I'll take immense pride in saying, I've been part for atleast 50% of it if not more. Hope this amazing journey of many like minded motor-heads binded together by this phenomenal forum keeps rolling like this in the future too. Stay blessed TAI and all its TAI-gers.

Happy Birthday to Tai and all TAIgers. Ive been a part of this forum since 2012, but been able to achieve just over a hundred posts till date. Please be rest assured I've read over ten thousand posts for sure. Things i like about Tai are that most Taigers are courteous, cordial and there is a sense of calmness prevailing even in hot debates. Also, since the forum is relatively small, we tend to cross the paths of familiar members in one thread or the other and thoughts such as "Hi again...hello,I'm here too.." come to mind. Happy Birthday once again TAIgers, Petrol Heads, Guys n gals..[:)]

Happy Birthday TAI,

It's a privilege to be a part of TAI. Many congratulations to all the members of core team and all TAI-gers. It seems its birthday shared by all.

Though my association is short but in this short period I have learnt a lot from my fellow TAI-gers. Excellent Core team and excellent fellow members. Wishing lots of happy moments with you all in future as well.

Long Live TAI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom