Happy 14th Birthday, The Automotive India

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Happy 14th Birthday, The Automotive India!

[clap][clap][clap]

Happy-Birthday-TAI-Cake.JPG

Happiest Birthday, The Automotive India. I'm sure our much-cherished community is more like a second home for many of us. Looking back, I can only realize how far we’ve come from the time our forum was setup on 25th November 2008 on a free platform with invites sent out to a handful of online buddies, some of them are still close to my heart (@Akash, @deville_56, @type-r, @vijay). We’ve successfully overcome numerous challenges and recorded rather remarkable milestones in this fourteen-year long timespan. Little did we know back then that little but persistent efforts we made on a regular basis will accumulate into a much more meaningful and impactful professional platform for the petrolhead fraternity. Similarly, we can only imagine the significant influence that the marvelous content which is at present being created by TAIgers is going to have in the near future.

I’m proud that The Automotive India is a major storehouse of some of the finest Help Articles, Reviews and DIYs you'll find on the entire web. Quality of our content has increased by leaps and bounds, and that’s ultimately the most important thing in an epoch of social media when one is bombarded with unmoderated content from all directions. TAI's each official review is published after extensive checks and a genuine effort is made to ensure that it’s more well-written and well-organized than the previous one. As a Core Team member, maintaining The Automotive India has showered me with abundant experience in various fields, enriching automobile knowledge from members and friendly new associates, which I'd have never gained otherwise. Do let us know too How Does TAI Helps You?

Heartfelt thanks to the existing active members who've stood by and blessed The Automotive India with their selfless and high-quality contribution even during toughest times: @A.G., @Akash1886, @allhyundaicars, @bhvm, @Chandranath, @CRACING, @deville_56, @Dr MUDHAN, @gearhead2, @GrandRk, @J.Ravi, @kinshuk.arya, @mayankdixit, @Nairrk, @SandeepJohn, @VISHNUCARCRAZY and a lot more.

Thank you, TAI. Thank you, TAIgers.

bhvm

Honoured Member
Wow. 14 years went by Just like that.
Never noticed it. The forum has been always supportive,with a plethora of experienced and helpful members.
Happy Birthday TAI! And wish you many great years ahed!

14 Years....thats amazing !! I Wishing a powerful happy birthday to TAI. The community that helped me in deciding my first car and also provided lot of information, reviews and knowledge related to cars finally converting me into petrol head.

TAI.png

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Happy birthday TAI. This wonderful forum has given me platform for sharing knowledge with others. I am grateful for that.
I wish for larger expansion of TAI in future, with many more members.

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
14 years of unbiased and inclusive automotive enthusiasm. A long journey I must say. I don't really have words to describe how incredible my journey with TAI has been. I fell ill, my body & health wasn't upto the mark but still Vibhor's affection and confidence made me gather myself and with Auto Expo 2023 I shall return. My humble regards to @Nairrk @J.Ravi @mayankdixit @bhvm @gearhead2 God Bless our forum.

TAI ne mujhe itne achche dosto se milwa diya..kuch mujhse age aur experience mey senior hai aur kuch sath ke hai..but best part is I got to learn from each one of my pals here. Love you all

Regards
Akash

Happy birthday to you! Have a lovely day, and may your heart be filled with love and your life surrounded by happiness. Thanks All.
Best Regards,

Top Bottom