Happy 13th Birthday, The Automotive India

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Happy 13th Birthday, The Automotive India!

[clap][clap][clap]

TAI.jpg

TAI-gers, our cherished automotive community is now officially a teenager. It makes me proud to rewind to nostalgic memories and realize that a seed which we sowed back in 2008 has sprouted and gracefully matured into a meaningful online platform. However, there’s one thing that remains unchanged. It’s our core-values and the family-like feeling. There was never a moment in our early days when the forum felt like a group of random strangers chatting around. The situation now is no different. In spite many of the members having never met personally, the bond of each TAI-ger aboard is like of one family member supporting another.

This mellowed-down nature of our community shall always prevail, regardless of how large The Automotive India grows into in near future. That’s a promise. I’d like to thank our former and current moderators for their support and congratulate newly added Honored Members. Of course, the contribution of regular members can’t be thanked in words. We’re always keen to acknowledge members based on their contribution through various Rewards Systems. So, I’d encourage TAI-gers to help us make this a livelier place. We’ve grown slowly yet steadily. Recent past has witnessed major overhaul of our entire website to match newer standards of the world-wide web, and it has been warmly received by the users. With TAI’s 13th anniversary celebrations, it’s high-time to upshift the gear and accelerate further.

Therefore, I sincerely request TAI-gers to help us spread the word. Your valuable views on how we can reach out to more folks from the petrolhead fraternity in Feedback thread will be of immense help as well.

Thank you for making “The Automotive India” more than just an automobile community, something that we can lovingly call our second home.
Drive Safe,
350Z

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
'Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.' Henry Ford

It is the joy of admiration and a reflection of one's own ability in growing together and being a part of a wonderful family.

Thank you TAI for being with us and make us to grow along with you...

With Deep Regards,
Dr MUDHAN

TAI, I wish you many happy returns of the day! I am a bit late with this, so my sincere apologies.
I must confess that (being a dedicated gearhead) some of my most pleasant, engaging and engrossing moments have been while going
through these pages.

TAI is like sitting down with a wel-loved Wodehouse or Christie classic - the feeling of home-coming is the same.
My best wishes are with you,
Shashanka

Top Bottom