Hans Ford: New Ford Dealer in Chennai?

Thread Starter #1
Looks like there is a new Ford Dealer in Chennai: HANS FORD

Some links on it:

Hans Ford in Iyyappanthangal, Chennai | Car Dealers-Ford | Justdial

https://www.cardekho.com/ford/chennai/cardealers/hans-ford-192840.htm

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=972263032859591&id=449503908468842

Site not working yet: Index of /

Hope this is good for Ford customers in Chennai.

I have been looking for FordEcosport purchase lately, and appalled by the poor response from other dealers. Hope the new guy make others improve their customer service too (MPL Ford location is closest to me and Hans the farthest).

_________

My first post in this forum. Hope this is okay [roll]

I found MPL ford least responsive. Got better response from Chennai Ford. I am also looking at buying Ecosport. I held off waiting to Test Drive Brezza. I found it to be very unimpressive. Going for Ecosport.

Did you book your Ecosport yet safetyfirst? I have seen your replies to one my queries in another thread. I am going with Chennai ford.

Thread Starter #7
Ok tvssarma, Congrats!

Which one did you book?

If it is okay with you please PM me your phone number. We could share tips on the buying experience since I think you are also booking at Chennai Ford.

Thread Starter #9
tvssarma

I am also not able to send a PM to you. Seems we need to reach some post counts in this forum before we are eligible for PM. :(

My vehicle is planned to be registered this Friday, and I plan to do a PDI at their Poonamalle facility before registration.

350Z

Core Team
Hi 350Z, Thank you. & congratulations to safetyfirst. I think he got his Ecosport delivered. wishing him a million happy miles

I found MPL ford least responsive. Got better response from Chennai Ford. I am also looking at buying Ecosport. I held off waiting to Test Drive Brezza. I found it to be very unimpressive. Going for Ecosport.
MPL Ford is on the verge of shutting down its operation.I too went to MPL pallikarani 4 times and found the response very poor.Then i shot a complaint to ford customer care and then spoke to the manager.They are facing some issues with the OEM and new vehicles are not allocated to them.They are now operating with skeletal staff and may shut down completely if issues are not sorted out with Ford.

Got my Ecosport 1.0L Ecoboost Chill Metalic delivered at the doorstep. I was hospitalized and got my ride delivered at my home on the day I was discharged. Did not get to drive it much. Still recovering. The short distances I have driven the car, it's a great car. Will try to do a detailed ownership review when I take it for a longish drive at least. By the way, my experience with Chennai Ford has been smooth, trouble free & excellent.

Last edited:

Top Bottom