Hai

Thread Starter #1
Hai i am a medical college student. I have affair my in cars, so i joined The Automotive India.
The cars that i own are Scorpio slx, Swift vdi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sandeep,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Some really nice rides you own friend. Do post about your rides in a separate thread. Wish you best of luck for your studies.
Expecting active participation from your side.
Happy Posting!

Cheers,
Akash

Hello Sandeep welcome to TAI , You own some of the great rides! Do start an ownership report for both the cars with some pictures. Expecting your active participation in this forum!

Hello Sandeep,
Welcome to the forum to share your experience, information, ideas and options to increase our knowledge.

So.
Stay connected.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Sandeep, Welcome to TAI. Hope you enjoy being accompanied by some Chennai/Pondicherry residents as well as Scorpio owners here. I say this because there are already quite a few of them! Do let us know in case you require any assistance related to community. Have a pleasant stay.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hai sandeep, welcome to TAI and start new thread on your scorpio with some pics. have a great stay here!

Sandeep, welcome onboard and wish you great stay ahead.Do share more about your rides on their ownership threads.

Hi Sandeep,

Welcome to TAI and have a great stay here at TAI.[thumbsup]

Good to see another person from Pondicherry out here. I am also one!

Top Bottom