Grooves For Engines

Thread Starter #1
The grooves technology was discovered by Mr Somender Singh and has been documented to help engines with 2 valves per cylinder(cars like M-800's and older ones)

More details on the subject can be found on:
SOMENDER-SINGH.com - Home

Has anyone tried this yet?

I guess this person is pretty famous, he is from Mysore..

I had inquired once, but he is very busy and it would take 15-30 days for one car.

I also heard that one of the Indica which he has grooved gives 35 kmpl..

Somender Singh. Very popular personality among auto buffs. Used to race motorcycles tuned by himself at Sholavaram. Has a small garage at Mysore where he does this 'grooving' by using rudimentary tools. Don't know about the efficacy of his work, though. He says that no car maker is willing to buy his technology because of ego issues ('how can one man in a shed come up with such a simple solution to such a complex problem when we, with all our billion dollar R&D are not able to do it'?).

That apart, I do remember reading an article in Business Standard Motoring on his work where an Innova owner (if I remember correctly) vouched for the grooving done by this man on his car.

Thread Starter #4
@Varun:1 month vacation will be hard to take [thinking]

@ Sam Dinkar:That's the issue with car makers.Bigger the name, bigger the ego.End of the day we are the ones who miss out on truly great stuff.

I guess this person is pretty famous, he is from Mysore..

I had inquired once, but he is very busy and it would take 15-30 days for one car.

I also heard that one of the Indica which he has grooved gives 35 kmpl..
how much did he quoted for a car??

and if you have phone no. of his, pls give me.

Hi,
I was in touch with Mr.Somender Singh of mysore about a year back. He also suggests to add Acetone along with petrol.[confused] He needs a week for readying a car.

Attachments

Thread Starter #13
One's for the engine and ones for the intake.What if they could both be incorporated without destroying the engine [evil]

Sucks that its more suited to newer cars than older carburetor cars like mine [sad]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sucks that its more suited to newer cars than older carburetor cars like mine [sad]
no, he has done it on late 80s and lots of 90s cars also.

and he is clearly mentioning that it can be done on any damn car !!

its simple because, its not about carb or FEP. its about AFM's (air fuel mixture) motion and compression. so this things will take place in cylinder, you dont have to do anything in other parts of engine.

i am trying to reach him either by phone or email, lets hope he reply ASAP , will surely update here whats conclusion.

Top Bottom