Greeting TAIns - Intro from Danny

Thread Starter #1
Hello Dear TAIns,

Firstly I would like to congratulate you for the excellent forum you are running here. Actually, to be honest I accidentally stumbled upon this forum while doing a google search on 'Jawa/Yezdi Restoration'. But since then, I've been 'ooked to this forum.

Okay now about myself, I am Danny, I have lived in the United States for the better part of my life and have recently moved back to India for a few years (like they say, there is no place like home...errr.inspite of everything). Believe me guys you just can't get your mother land out of your mind however long you live your life outside.

Oopps....sorry sorry I slipped back again...well coming back to autos. Well I've owne quite a few both in India and abroad. Some of them being - 1993 Toyota Corolla DX, 1998 Camry XLE V6, 2011 Toyota Camry LE - USA; 2003 Indica DLS, 2006 Hyundai Accent CRDi.

Presently I'm driving a Hyundai Accent CRDi.

Well guys, thats my short and boring intro....hope to have a great time here.

Dan

350Z

Core Team
Re: Greeting TAIns--Intro from Danny

Greetings, Danny. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. Please feel free to get in touch for any assistance.

Presently I'm driving a Hyundai Accent CRDi.
That’s a wonderful car. Waiting to learn more about it from an ownership review.

Believe me guys you just can't get your mother land out of your mind however long you live your life outside.
You are cent percent true. Homeland is a homeland. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Re: Greeting TAIns--Intro from Danny

Greetings, Danny. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. Please feel free to get in touch for any assistance.

That’s a wonderful car. Waiting to learn more about it from an ownership review.

You are cent percent true. Homeland is a homeland. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank you everybody for the warm welcome !!

@350Z - sure my friend, I have some interesting stories about all my cars (Toyota Corolla, Camry & Accent). Will surely post them once I'm through with the tight project deadlines I'm having at work. What better than to share my experiences with petrolheads like me :)

hey danny welcome aboard and yeah i agree with you no matter where you shift even if its lifestyle is way better then your motherland you will always want to go back there. even i spent half of my childhood in use, chicago. and now back to india for a few years more

Hey brother welcome to the forum! You would not be disappointed to find the same kind of passion everyone shares here [:)]

dannyking: Welcome to TAI and wishing you a long and enriching stay here. I have restored a Yezdi Roadking and may be able to help you on several aspects. Drop me a line in case you get stuck somewhere. All the best and Godspeed!

Top Bottom