Great Honda Fest: Special Offers on New Honda Cars

Thread Starter #1

AMG

Suspended
The festive season has begun! Honda today announced the launch of special edition variants of its cars – Jazz,City,Civic,Accord and CR-V to celebrate the festive season.

The special editions will have special accessories kits, which will be made available at a special price for the forthcoming festival season.

The Great Honda Fest – from September 15 to November 5, 2010 – is an annual Honda event, which offers incredible value to the Honda customers who choose to purchase their dream car during this period. Apart from the Special Editions, Honda cars will also have some attractive offers during the Festival period.

Mr. Jnaneswar Sen, VP Marketing, Honda Siel Cars India said,

“Through the Great Honda Fest we wish to join our customers in their celebration, in this festival season. This is in line with Honda’s philosophy of offering enhanced value to people who aspire to buy a Honda."

Yes even there is loyalty bonus of Rs.15k for this festive season. Saw a banner outside Capital Honda a few days back.

Oh really? That's great. There is a Rs 30k discount currently going on the Jazz, which I shall push to Rs 40k.
40k + 15+ Corp Disc (Maybe 5-10k hopefully) = Rs 60 - 65 k discount!!! Juicy!
Hey Mani, what is this spl. ed. Jazz? Is it the same Jazz X?

hey Arkin, my friend is a dealer of honda, so would let you know what offers are going around here.So that you can really bargain if deals differ across other city as well.

350Z

Core Team
Finally, the exciting period for new car buyers has now arrived. Honda Jazz – X is a special edition variant for which Honda is charging additional bucks, and it’s quite rare to see discounts going on such models. Probably, Honda will introduce a different lot of models loaded with some inexpensive goodies in order to offer discounts on them and make it an attractive deal altogether.

Drive Safe,
350Z

well vibs, i dont think honda has to bring out some new model of already not doing so good jazz, they would offer some goodies, lucky draw along with some more discounts on current models only.For other cars i guess same application.Would let you know.

350Z

Core Team
well vibs, i dont think honda has to bring out some new model of already not doing so good jazz, they would offer some goodies, lucky draw along with some more discounts on current models only.For other cars i guess same application.Would let you know.
I’m not referring to that Honda will come up with all new models, just the same model with minor goodies and discount will do the job for them, because I do not think that they’ll come up with some hefty discount on Jazz-X, Do you?

Drive Safe,
350Z

no way yaar, i just had a talk with my friend and he confirmed no new model, but some exchange offers and some discounts going on.Would confirm with his sales head tomorrow.

Oh really? That's great. There is a Rs 30k discount currently going on the Jazz, which I shall push to Rs 40k.
40k + 15+ Corp Disc (Maybe 5-10k hopefully) = Rs 60 - 65 k discount!!! Juicy!
Hey Mani, what is this spl. ed. Jazz? Is it the same Jazz X?
is corporate discount available for individuals. [roll]

Top Bottom