GPS Navigation System in Your Car?

Which GPS navigation system would you prefer in your ride

• Total voters
Re: does anyone in India use GPS Navigation in Phones?

The GPS on my nokia phone works perferct, and guess what it works for free! just a country's map should be loaded from Ovi which they call as integrated GPS

I really like to know if any of you guys used any kind of GPS navigator (not google maps) ?

How does it work?

I installed in my dad's phone a cracked version of Ndrive with Indian maps and he called and said they work perfect and doesn't looses signal
That's because the connection to satellites.

Yes I got a cracked version of nDrive ( i know its for 2200 rupees in India) Well it works perfect so if you want one I can post links here :D

Any one have problems?

Thread Starter #21

Yes I got a cracked version of nDrive ( i know its for 2200 rupees in India) Well it works perfect so if you want one I can post links here :D

Any one have problems?
Hmmm ... sounds interesting. Would like to try this for Symbian.

i also have sygic mobile maps crack both on my iphone and nokia n900 . and belive me they work lime charm .

Yeah for sure Shubham
looks like you've jailbroken ur fone and using cedia for download?

zengetz

Suspended

I have got Ndrive too on my Android. One country map was for free which ofcourse I chose was India :)

Works perfect and no issues except that searching from point A - Point B is a pain and I dont seem to get it in the user interface. I do not see an easy search facility to get driving directions.

Am I the only one ?

Navigational Devices or GPS

Hi guys,

As most of us are travelers driving across the length & breadth of India, sometimes having a GPS based device helps us in lot many ways than we imagine. I've been searching for a good GPS device for quite sometime, unfortunately I haven't found any that are cheaper.

I saw in MapmyIndia website the price tags look on the higher side, however pahujaamit has mentioned he got the MMI GPS device for 10k in Bang. So my question is do we have GPS devices in India which come in the range of 5k to 10k with good battery backup & preloaded maps with features like voice based direction?

Recently with the bombardment of smart phones in the world market, we have seen even some of the basic models having GPS access by default. However the problem with phone based GPS is we will have to be dependent on co-passenger to give out the directions reading the map.

Could anyone please point out the companies that offer good GPS devices for navigational purposes? Thanks in advance

Re: Navigational Devices or GPS

Hi guys,

Recently with the bombardment of smart phones in the world market, we have seen even some of the basic models having GPS access by default. However the problem with phone based GPS is we will have to be dependent on co-passenger to give out the directions reading the map.

Could anyone please point out the companies that offer good GPS devices for navigational purposes? Thanks in advance
Not necessarily. A GPS Navigation is generally a turn by turn voice navigation and you don't even have to mount your android phone on the dash. you can leave it in your pocket and just listen to the voice direction.

Sygic is a very good navigation software for android phones and it uses mmi maps. I have found no problem with it and it works purely on GPS and not on AGPS. So will work in locations where there are no cell signals also.

Top Bottom