Got Wet in the Rain of Fluidics - Hyundai Verna Ownership Review

Re: Got Wet in the Rain of Fluidics!!!

as per warranty guy, he interacted with hyundai and they said it must be a rumor created by an opponent.
springs were modified in oct'11, length has been increased from 175 mm to 192 mm as well as thickness. i have these in my car it was changed in january. these modified springs are in new vernas being produced after october and if any car produced before october and have issues, they will replace. also said they are still conducting research.
price increase i did not inquire but its somewhere at 50k ex-showroom price.
sad isn't it you booked your car before it and still will have to pay the actual price at delivery.

Thread Starter #33

price increase i did not inquire but its somewhere at 50k ex-showroom price.
sad isn't it you booked your car before it and still will have to pay the actual price at delivery.
Nopes. It is mentioned that the prices will applicable during the time of delivery. Dont know the exact statement but it is stated. Also in the remarks in the quotaion during the booking; it has been stated price increase may be of around 2% and will be applicable during the time of delivery.[frustration]

depends dude how much the govt will increase. what if the prices decrease? i m sure these showroom guys will put in some hidden costs

i dont know sandy, we guys have no issues with our gears infact i love the gears so much its butter smooth to shift, but there are complaints of gears getting stuck and hard shifting.

Thread Starter #37

Got a chance to snap a pic with our present ride(DZire VDi) along with our future ride(Fluidic Verna SX CRDi)!:biggrin:

016.jpg

@Gears, Did you get the final price (post-budget) from the dealer? In bangalore, the ex-showroom price has been hiked by nearly 22K for the SX(O)!! The on-road price here is 13.28 Lacs[confused]

Is it true that the rear suspension on all the vernas post oct 2011 have been stiffened? can anyone confirm?

vernarulz it is stiffened by a bit, springs thickness has increase by a bit and height increase by 20mm. however i find no much difference

vernarulz it is stiffened by a bit, springs thickness has increase by a bit and height increase by 20mm. however i find no much difference
You mean you still have handling issues? Passengers in the rear seat complain? Is it? Any more suspension upgrades from Hyundai that you are aware of Nick?

not handling issues, i seldom cross 120, rear passengers won't to chop of my hair, they do complain the bounces are violent first it will make you crash down and bounce up.
there is body roll if you are going at 80+ and theres a slight curve the car will go properly with your steering inputs but the steering gives less feedback and the body makes you feel the car is not going through the path you want it to go but in reality it is going. With time i got used to it so not a big deal, when i first drove it for 500kms i felt extremely un confident that passengers were like why isn't your hands stable.
now i don't feel body roll since I'm used to it, but when i drive my aveo i realize there is on the verna.
well on the entire line up of hyundais suspension are only known for comfort, not for handling.
suppose they make it stiff and give good handling people will complain lack of comfort and vice versa.
the new sonata also isn't much of a handler the suspensions are soft.(not my own views but my friend's)
the whole reason why i got the modified ones is cause i have suspension noise issues and still have it.

Thread Starter #42

@Gears, Did you get the final price (post-budget) from the dealer? In bangalore, the ex-showroom price has been hiked by nearly 22K for the SX(O)!! The on-road price here is 13.28 Lacs[confused]

Is it true that the rear suspension on all the vernas post oct 2011 have been stiffened? can anyone confirm?
Yes got the new rate few hours back. There is a price increase of 35k for CRDi SX [frustration] Will post the break up ASAP..

Thread Starter #43

So here the new goes the new price which were take on phone from the dealer:

Hyundai Fluidic Verna SX CRDi. Post Budget 2012
Vashi pricing; MH/43; Excluding Octroi Including 1%Cess.

Ex showroom: 9,80,578/-
Insurance: 30,763/-
Registration(INDV) & Service Charge: 75,240/-
1%CESS: 9,805/-
Total: 10,96,386/- [cry]

Extended Warranty 3rd year: 11,619/-
Essential package: 11,999/-

Price difference = Price post budget - Price pre budget.
Price difference = 10,96,386 - 10,64,322
Price difference = 32,064/- [frustration]

Hyundai Fluidic Verna SX CRDi. Pre Budget 2012

Ex showroom: 9,49,685/-
Insurance: 29,897/-
Registration(INDV) & Service Charge: 75,243/-
1%CESS: 9,497/-
Total: 10,64,322/-

Extended Warranty 3rd year: 11,619/-
Essential package: 11,999/-

Last edited:

hahaha 35k is there any more increase planned out?
what about petrol variant?
1%cess is almost like my monthly petrol costs [frustration]
btw verna costs half the price we pay abroad

Thread Starter #45
hahaha 35k is there any more increase planned out?
what about petrol variant?
Its 32k. Earlier had mentioned the rough figure mentioned by the showroom guy. Later when calculated my self the exact figure it came 32k.
Well no idea of petrol.

Nwayz dad is out of town. God knows how he will react and whats gonna happen when he comes to know that his budget is increased by 32k.[cry]

Last edited:

Top Bottom