Got Wet in the Rain of Fluidics - Hyundai Verna Ownership Review

Re: Got wet in the rain of Fluidics!!!

White: My personal favourite from the lot. Just love white cars with black tints. Also Fluidic looks awesom in this colour IMO.

So booked in White color.[:D]

BTW these are my preferences in ascending order.
White; Silver; Beige; Grey; Black; Purple.
That's true buddy, white looks really cool with black tints.[thumbsup]

Re: Got wet in the rain of Fluidics!!!

Thanks Rohan! Well I am not from Vashi . I stay at Sion and we have a valid proof of Vashi; so saving the octroi.[:D]
Well does 10.75L includes extended warranty?
Yes including extended warranty . But prices keep on increasing . I had to pay 12k extra since when i booked my car it was that much less .
That is why it is essential to get a quick delivery . I have heard that prices of diesel vehicles is gonna increase in april , dont know how true is that . I am sure your dealer must have told that the price when getting the delivery is the final price and not which is mentioned during booking .
You have also mentioned Rs 11999 for essential packages , can you elaborate ?

Thread Starter #19
Yes including extended warranty . But prices keep on increasing . I had to pay 12k extra since when i booked my car it was that much less .
That is why it is essential to get a quick delivery . I have heard that prices of diesel vehicles is gonna increase in april , dont know how true is that . I am sure your dealer must have told that the price when getting the delivery is the final price and not which is mentioned during booking .
You have also mentioned Rs 11999 for essential packages , can you elaborate ?
Yes! The dealer has already mentioned in the quotation/booking recipt that there may be price increase of around 2%. So he also made us clear that the price of the vehicle during delivery will be applicable. And yes the prices of diesel cars are going to be increased; but dont know how much. Fingers are crossed.

Regarding the essential package; I will elaborate tomorrow since the price list and the whole documents of verna is at our office.[roll]

Thread Starter #21
Re: Got Wet in the Rain of Fluidics!!!

@ Gears

Congrats for your verna and that was a very good write up [;)]
Thanks Bunty!

Essential Pakage includes:
Polyurethane Coat,
Under Chassis Coating and
Carpet Lamination.
(As mentioned on the price list. However the guy told me that it includes polishing of interior and exterior.)
Didnt even bothered to look for this package. Will get more details when I will go to the showroom next time to check the status.[:D]

congrats bro! enjoy the rain! :biggrin: White is the best color and purple. When is estimated delivery?

Thread Starter #24

@vernarulz: Just called the dealer to check out the price increase. He said that the whole picture will be cleared by monday. Till now no official pricing has been declared by hyundai yet.

@typer: Thanks a lot buddy. Till now I am enjoying the rain; hope so it does not converts to acid rain after the price increse..:lol!:

@vernarulz: Just called the dealer to check out the price increase. He said that the whole picture will be cleared by monday. Till now no official pricing has been declared by hyundai yet.

@typer: Thanks a lot buddy. Till now I am enjoying the rain; hope so it does not converts to acid rain after the price increse..:lol!:
Gears , Estimated increase on Verna Petrol 12500/- , Verna Diesel 14500/- . Prices applicable at the time of delivery . Hope the dollar does not go up as the Diesel Engines and Gear boxes are also imported .
Mercifully the Finance Minister did not hike the Diesel Cost . A one time increase is better than the recurring higher cost of Diesel .

Thread Starter #27

another sharayu misery dude check my thread
That's bad dude. If I were at your place I would have not gone to that service center again.(After those treatment you got during your FE issue!) Also dude hats off to you; how could you have so much free time visiting service center. IMO a visit to the Service center swallows up the whole day.[frustration]

Gears , Estimated increase on Verna Petrol 12500/- , Verna Diesel 14500/- . Prices applicable at the time of delivery . Hope the dollar does not go up as the Diesel Engines and Gear boxes are also imported .
Mercifully the Finance Minister did not hike the Diesel Cost . A one time increase is better than the recurring higher cost of Diesel .
Thanks for the info Buddy. But AFAIK the prices will be way much higher than that you have estimated.:biggrin:

a visit to the service centre should take max 3 hours while I'm waiting and pushing them, but due to their negligence and chalta hai attitude i keep wasting days.
already 12 service records in 5 months, a record holder here.
price increase is somewhere around 50,000+ and on top of that insurance and registration road tax and dealers hidden margins etc. glad i got mine last year

Thread Starter #29

Till today noon; our dealer did not had any update about the new prices..[roll]

Last edited:

Top Bottom