Got Wet in the Rain of Fluidics - Hyundai Verna Ownership Review

^^ Again, in the market for new car? Let me be the first to say this, Congratulations on your new car(whatever it be)
Just somehow my eyes caught this, please don’t mind, it depends on requirements i know. But what do you do with this all 7 cars :eek:? I’ve 2 cars (one small and one big) still one is kept idle for long long time as I use the small car for daily commute. I would get a BMW or AUDI instead of 7 cars[lol].

Last edited:
Just somehow my eyes caught this, please don’t mind, it depends on requirements i know. But what do you do with this all 7 cars :eek:? I’ve 2 cars (one small and one big) still one is kept idle for long long time as I use the small car for daily commute. I would get a BMW or AUDI instead of 7 cars[lol].
Nice one. Head count in our family is 27 people. So, think the usage pattern. Personally, I drive Alto/Xylo/Xcent where Xcent is for my daily office commute. Rest depends on usage. My uncle drives XUV and my father's brother drives Figo/Verito. It all runs everyday and hardly 1-2 cars sit idle.

I stop here, cause it is pure OT. :D

Okey guys; Sorry for bumping in late. Just wanna share that we sold this beauty two months back...
So, after 45,000kms; the journey ends... [:)]
You did the right, whats the next car? it looks like i'm also loosing the love for my Verna. The Ciaz has much more feature than verna at less price. I love that.

Nice one. Head count in our family is 27 people. So, think the usage pattern. Personally, I drive Alto/Xylo/Xcent where Xcent is for my daily office commute. Rest depends on usage. My uncle drives XUV and my father's brother drives Figo/Verito. It all runs everyday and hardly 1-2 cars sit idle.

I stop here, cause it is pure OT. :D
27people in a family [shock] ? my god. Then 7 car is less for that :biggrin:

Sorry for the OT, it was due to my curiosity.

Top Bottom