Got Wet in the Rain of Fluidics - Hyundai Verna Ownership Review

Thread Starter #497
You are right gears1313, even after 2 years verna's looks still attracts many people.. I just love it.. I hope to get my hands on her some day!
Just love the way it looks.

lol that was a pretty interesting story [:D] anyways still for him his caar will be better any day.
Yeah, actually he made a very practical decission by buying the caaar since it is very spacious and all the people in his family are quiet healthy. You know how we Punjabis are. But I went mad when they were exaggurating all those features and all. I just wanted to shut their mouth thats it. Btw Sunny is a good caaar. Few of my other cousins own it too.[:D]

i have a sunny in my building i keep giggling when i see it. The verna is still good[glasses] engine is still silent, my dads new etios diesel makes that annoying diesel clatter.
And best of it all my mates go gaga over my car rear comfort, ac , pick up sporty engine note. But on handling front since we do know a bit of cars it strikes out but to the others it may not.

Thread Starter #503
Congrats,

Eagerly waiting for 20K and 30 K service updates.
All the best for many miles to come
Thanks a ton Tornado! And the updates are below.

Hi gears, your beauty looks stunning. there are many cars in this segment but nothing beats Verna in looks department, its the BEAUTY QUEEN
:agree: with you totally!

So, here are the 20K and 30K updates.

20K Free Service Details (20,082kms)

Engine Oil(5.5L): 1334
Oil Filter: 370
Diesel Filter: 1768
Battery Water: 20
(I told not to do the wheel alignments/balancing/rotation; it was done from outside.)
Total Incuding Taxes: 3928/-

30K Paid Service Details (30,976)

Rust off: 102
Engine Oil Flush: 489
Engine Coolant(2L): 510
Oil Pump Cleaning: 200
Sundry Charges: 200
Paid Service: 1250
(I told not to do the wheel alignments/balancing and all four disc break pad cleaning.)
Total Including Taxex: 5358/-

A long term review coming soon...[;)]

Till then...[drive]

Last edited:
30K Paid Service Details (30,976)

Rust off: 102
Engine Oil Flush: 489
Engine Coolant(2L): 510
Oil Pump Cleaning: 200
Sundry Charges: 200
Paid Service: 1250
(I told not to do the wheel alignments/balancing and all four disc break pad cleaning.)
Total Including Taxex: 5358/-
My Verna has clocked and we weren't asked to do the oil pump cleaning during 30K service
Also according to the service manual gear oil should be replaced at 30K km service
Any particular reason you left it..?

Thread Starter #506
I forgot to mention @30k service
Air Filter was changed: 306/-

My Verna has clocked and we weren't asked to do the oil pump cleaning during 30K service
Also according to the service manual gear oil should be replaced at 30K km service
Any particular reason you left it..?
I just told them to do what ever is to be done at 30k. He didnt mentioned anything for gear oil.[shock]
Also he told to change coolant; but as far as I remember coolants last much long. Then I thought it might be some different for Hyundai. Then he told that all four break pad cleaning needs to be done. Since I was okey with the current breaks, I told them not to do so. Any how break pads does not have warranty, so IMO no point in getting it cleaned from them. Wheel alignments and balancing was dropped because I was okey with that. I prefer doing it from experts outside.

I forgot to mention @30k service
Air Filter was changed: 306/-

I just told them to do what ever is to be done at 30k. He didnt mentioned anything for gear oil.[shock]
My ASC too hasn't changed the gear oil at 30K
So when I took due to hard gear issue at 34K I asked them why didn't they change the gear oil at 30K they said they do it only at 40K even though owmers manual mention its on 30K km

Top Bottom