Got Tata Sierra - Turbo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome man! the car indeed looks in great shape. you are sure one guy who finds some good cars, and make them go better :) congrats

Thread Starter #33
thanks "city_96" and "quitefar"

indeed kept in good shape.

after some research i have found things!

yeah
extra switch to increase ac blower speed.
the console meter lights were not glowing. atlast found them , it has a seperate switch.

now 2 problem that is to be corrected
1. steering box. its kind of vague.
2.tyres.

tomorrow planned to do some wiring , overall the ground connection is week. just laid a new ground wire for the self motor and alternator. the car starts even more smoother.

have to remove excess wires like prev amp and sub woofer set up wires.
re correct ground wires mainly.

fan problem sorted out.
solution : The bolt in fans pulley assy was loose and thread died and some how it managed to run . new one Oe not availble. Duplicates available for 900/-.
corrected new one with help of lathe. now temperature is normal with ac. Yet to check in noon times with ac "ON"

Engine oil , air filter ,diesel filter , gear oil changed.

First of all a huge congratulations from my side Ilango. Sierra is one car i love and infact its the car i learnt driving in! We also used to face this radiator fan issue in our Sierra. I don't know how much our Sierra was giving in highways , was not bothered much about that at that age! Your car is really looking unique and the car also looks well maintained.

350Z

Core Team
Many congratulations for ultimately getting home the Sierra, Ilango. I’m sure that you can turn it into a looker and the result can be seen from the change on the interiors itself. Do share more pictures soon.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #39
Many congratulations for ultimately getting home the Sierra, Ilango. I’m sure that you can turn it into a looker and the result can be seen from the change on the interiors itself. Do share more pictures soon.

Drive Safe,
350Z
thanks man !

LOT of plans , no time !!

deville_56

Honoured Member
This was every 90's boy's dream. I envied neighbor's cousin's white Sierra with big truck-like ORVM and those chrome 4x4 fog lamps and boot full of speakers back in my childhood. Nearby VIP colony had two Sierras and an Estate in same house, later replaced with 2 Lancers.

This was every 90's boy's dream. I envied neighbor's cousin's white Sierra with big truck-like ORVM and those chrome 4x4 fog lamps and boot full of speakers back in my childhood. Nearby VIP colony had two Sierras and an Estate in same house, later replaced with 2 Lancers.
Me too,even my dad had a silver color Sierra with bigger tyres and chrome alloys.It also had an antenna,wireless systems,and a siren[glasses].
And,here,a Lancer was replaced by a Sierra.hehe[:)]

ilango[speed thirst];81213 said:
the interior pictures.

love the huge window for allowing to see the whole world and also allowing the whole of sun !![evil]
dude what soft toy lying on back seat of your sierra? fish? ive have seen this anywhere else also!!

ilango[speed thirst];81787 said:
haha
sierra stock with good paint job is head turner even in its grand children's age!
Well said. I would love to own a Sierra, but then, finding one in decent condition is not so easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom