Got My Pearl White Tata Nano

Thread Starter #16
just complited a 400KM city/highway 2 day tour with my family.

its very sturdy on highway. (vadodara - ahmedabad on express highway , ahmedabad - gandhinagar - vijapur - mahudi on state highway , and return to vadodara from express highway, and some city drivings in ahmedabad and gandhinagar.)

it gives me about 21KMPL with AC. and we ware always driver (me) + 4 in the car :) (typical indians )

also, there were enough space for luggage also, we cant find any difficulties in luggage space anytime even after some shopping.

Thread Starter #17
now ODO shows 800 KM.

mix ac / non ac city driving gives me 24.6 KMPL.

also installed ICE now. so driving is fun with good music :)

i got a problem for installing reverse horn, the horn costs 100/- with installation, but the mechanic refuse to fit it bcoz, he has to unscrew many items to install such cheap item. so, its really very hard to install reverse horn in it.

Thread Starter #19
1st service done - bill 350/- (for mud flaps)

service is done satisfactory.
car was clean.
i am very disappointed with the mud flaps they provided. they are just some crappy rubber flaps. i think i shouldn't have to fit original flaps, aftermarket flaps are made by plastic material which looks faar batter then this one and also they are more steady then original ones.

also, since i have LX model, there is provision for ciggy lighter in car, but dealer refused to fit the socket ( i had provided ) , they directly stated some 3rd party shop to fit it.
i have written this to nano customer care, hope i got some satisfactory answer from them.

on engine side, engine ideal is slow then before. no other changes seen till now.

for original i paid 250rs here.OEM plastic made having "nano" at the end. and painted it .

post pics of your music system and speaker setup in front ( im planning for components in front. 5.25" )

If you are good at electrical work you can just cut the cigar plug hole using a knife insert the plug and fix it, for the wiring there will be 2 plugs which is a direct fit. Just plug them you are done.

dhruv did you see my dash? i dont have a space so i used up the left side swich cover. since you have the provision you can do it by youself. i'm using stanley brand. connected to ACC from key

Thread Starter #23
If you are good at electrical work you can just cut the cigar plug hole using a knife insert the plug and fix it, for the wiring there will be 2 plugs which is a direct fit. Just plug them you are done.
yeah, i can do that easily, but only worrying about warranty. so, its better to ask tata customer care for manual fitting.

dhruv did you see my dash? i dont have a space so i used up the left side swich cover. since you have the provision you can do it by youself. i'm using stanley brand. connected to ACC from key
i have LX so it already has hole for cig. charger, and yes i also have stanley only :)

here is pic of my HU as you want to know, its pio MVH1490, and sorry i cant take pic of front speakers as my mobile dont have flash . but its fixed in a wooden box and that box is fitted in front side metal wall , which is right above our legs.
will try to take pics soon.

Attachments

Thread Starter #25
Congrats Dhruv for owning, the acclaimed (not only in India but overseas as well) product of Tata. [clap]
Yes it is.
People are saying negatives just without experiancing this car.

Its not firing like auto rickshaw.
its not only city car, its very stable on highways also.
its very safe.

Yes it is.

its very safe.
Rightly said people are just creating a bad name for this wonderful product without even experiencing it.

Yes it is.

its very safe.

ask them to contact me. i will teach them about nano.

about highways . yes it rocks there too. doing 200Kms on friday evening and 200kms on sunday evening almost every week. and go up to 90km/h max

ask them to contact me. i will teach them about nano.

about highways . yes it rocks there too. doing 200Kms on friday evening and 200kms on sunday evening almost every week. and go up to 90km/h max
Have you written your ownership experience? if yes please provide me the link if not please do it when you have free time, it will help lot's of prospective owner's, thanks in advance.

Hello friends.

Me too m a Nano Owner (Silver) LX 2012 bought in Dec 2011.[glasses]

Have completed 3000 Kms so far. Just weekend running with one long trip to Pune from Mumbai and back and the car was pretty smooth. [clap]

Indians have a very bad trait of criticizing just about everything without even knowing about things[frustration]. Tata Nano has been no different. IMO, Nano is definitely, a car of the modern world with features that even the so called 'competitors' do not have.

Attachments

Top Bottom