Got My Ertiga White VXi...Simply Fell in LUV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
after a waiting period over one month, after changing choice from vxi to zxi n zxi to vxi (changed the choice as per the availability) with lot of efforts and much tension suspense and dilemma at last got my white vxi delivered today.

thanks to my local dealer...who put all his efforts to get my vehicle soon and also tried so many other dealers state wide so that he can get one for me if they are having stock at last he managed to get a vehicle for me from Hyd dealer and gave it to me through his dealer ship. really big bow to his efforts.he even opened the show room just for me and delivered the vehicle on Sunday

now i got my vehicle and what should i say you guys. few owners already shared their experiences and reviews,so nothing left for me to say about vehicle but ill just say one thing.its the best vehicle launched this year in India and more over it invented a new segment in Indian car market

and finally i just fell in LUV. my dream came true i owned an ertiga for which nearly 40000 people are waiting. wish all the people waiting that they get their vehicles soon.come on guys get your ertiga soon and fall in love with LUV

posting few pics shot while taking delivery.
now i own one and i can share my experience with you all.so shoot me your queries.love to answer you all..

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrat's on your new ride she look's good in white, what was the on-road price? any mod's planned?
please put some interior pic's of your ride as well

Thread Starter #4
Congrat's on your new ride she look's good in white, what was the on-road price? any mod's planned?
please put some interior pic's of your ride as well
on road price is 802300. without fourth year warranty.few mods planned ill let you know soon
interior pics ill post you soon may be by tonight

350Z

Core Team
Congrats for Ertiga. As per the recent policies, ownership reviews that are incomplete or do not cover at least the basic information about the car are not permitted. Please visit this link for more information. Do feel free to ‘report’ for reopening this topic once you have composed further review. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom