Got Home My New Fluidic Hyundai Verna 1.6 CRDi

Thread Starter #16
Another proud owner of ANHV joins the league. Many congrats monil [:)] Just a personal choice, ANHV looks better in white or darker shades.
I am sure you will have wonderful rides on the looker!
Thanks Thetraveller, appreciate this.

I agree on your opinion on White color but intentionally avoided as i have White i20 Asta (petrol), hence opted for Silver this time. [cheers]

monil, congratulations on your korean acquisition.ANHV.Its one of the best vehicles from hyundai stable with powerful diesel crdi mill with all the bells and whistles.Enjoy your ride and keep updating your ownership thread.Also do drop in your initial impressions of your new ride with some good pictures.

Congratulations on your newly acquired beauty. Interestingly my booking date is also June 29th, but am still awaiting any positive news. Njoy the ride and and keep clocking miles :)

Congrats for getting All New Hyundai Fluidic Verna!
Do post some more pics especially day time photos with interior.
Do let us know why did you opt ANHV and the beautiful experiences you had with it.

Drive safe and always were your seat belts,
point_city96

Welcome to the fluidic family dude ... Congrates for your right choice ... I am also having fluidic verna 1.6sx white.... And feel proud on road by catching eye balls .... Happy journey ... :)

Thread Starter #25
Please share some more pictures of your beauty and are you thinking of any upgradation ... Or any modification ... Please share ... Thanks ....
Hi Sumit, I am thinking of putting on alloy wheels and upgrade tires too. No one is using it as now as i needs to change stock tires upon my arrival back to Mumbai on Monday. First time felt that its a wrong time for 5 days work trip away from home. Will keep you posted.

Thread Starter #27
Welcome to the fluidic family dude ... Congrates for your right choice ... I am also having fluidic verna 1.6sx white.... And feel proud on road by catching eye balls .... Happy journey ... :)
I am yet to get that feeling, waiting to reach back home soon. Have driven it for 6 kms only, post taking possession. [cry]

Thread Starter #28
Congratulations for the VFM car.
Did you asked the dealer whether the reverse camera kit could be installed on 1.6 ?
Hi Vivian, I didn't check that as yet. but good suggestion, will check if i can get the same. thanks.

Thread Starter #29
Congrats for getting All New Hyundai Fluidic Verna!
Do post some more pics especially day time photos with interior.
Do let us know why did you opt ANHV and the beautiful experiences you had with it.
Two obvious options were Verna CRDi or Vento TDI. Opted for Verna cause of - stunning looks + Powerful engine + Additional features (Steering controls + Bluetooth etc) + lesser price compare to Vento (as i have opted for 1.6 CRDi base variant) + my previous Hyundai ownership experience. [thumbsup]
Will post some more pics soon.

congrats monil on your new aquisition. wishing you lots of happy miles.
Thanks Smoothrider.

I had been in one of these new vernas recently. I liked the quiet and the smooth ride. It's no cheap car, so take care!!
Its really a silent piece, then what i expected. Lovely smooth drive.

Congratulations on your newly acquired beauty. Interestingly my booking date is also June 29th, but am still awaiting any positive news. Njoy the ride and and keep clocking miles :)
Hey Motorized, its worth the wait. Hope you have opted for SX. i wanted to upgrade to SX later but another 2 month's waiting period [frustration] was not accepted. But its cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom